2

I'm exhausted but it's whatever...

Enjoy x

______________

Mia walks with me to my locker so I can get my chemistry book for my first period. I hear clicking heels coming down the hallway.

"Please walk past, please walk past, please walk past, please walk past..." I whisper to myself.

"Look who we have here, Maddy Thompson."

Fuck.

I slam my locker and come face to face with Victoria Lewis and Charlotte Taylor. Mia stands up next to me and looks ready to fight.

"Hey Vicky," I say in my most fakest voice ever. "Don't you and Charlotte over here have an 11am dick-sucking session to go and attend in the boys changing room?" I reply. "Don't wanna keep them waiting." Mia adds.

A crowd starts to form around my locker. My God, doesn't this school ever know when to stay out of people's business.

"Anyway, Let's just cut to the chase...We both know Noah is mine, so save yourself now and do us a favour b-"

"Lemme me stop you right there," I start. " First off, I don't like him so if you want him, take him. Second, back up out of my face. By the way, if he was 'yours' as you say, don't you think you should be talking to him about why he's suddenly paying so much attention to me?" I say.

Victoria stands there with her face almost the colour of her red hair. "Yeah, that's what I thought. But I don't think you should talk while your lips are on his dick cause that's all he wants anyways, not your nonexistent personality." I finish before tossing my hair in her face and Mia wiggling her fingers saying bye to them before walking away with me towards our chem class.

That bitch is gonna get her ass beat if she wants to start.

We walk into our chemistry class.

"Madison and Mia-Rose, I would ask you why you're late but at this point we know what's going to happen."

"You know," I say while turning around to face my teacher. "Out of all the school teachers, you have to be the smartest one."

Mia turns around and says, "By the way, we're not late. The late bell should ring arounddd," The late bell rings and Mia has a triumphant smile on her face and while sitting down she says. "Right now."

Mia sits on the front of the class while I sit in my own table right at the back. Surprisingly, my seat is taken and the only seat left is next to... you guessed it, Noah Johnson.

Why does life like to do this to me????

I groan while slowly walking towards the seat next to him. I sulk back into the seat. I pray that he doesn't talk to me.

"Hey, what you did this morning wasn't cool. Zayn's now in a bad mood cause of Mia." I turn to face him. "And how the fuck is that our fault? Sort your stupid friend out and tell him to stop fucking with other girls cause whatever he's trying to do, isn't working." I snap back.

I turn back around to face the board and block him out for the rest of the lesson. A hand brushes past my arm and I choose to ignore it. It brushes past again and I flinch. The hand starts rubbing my arm under the table and it rests on my leg. I look over and give him a death stare but he's looking at the board as if nothing is happening.

I slap his hand but he grabs it and grips onto it. Mia turns around and raises one eyebrow at us. I mouth "Help Me!" to her and she send me a smile before turning around again. He rubs his thumb against the palm of my hand it feels....comforting.

The bell rings and I get up, releasing our hands and I grab Mia by the wrist and speed walk out of the classroom.
I drag her out of the corridors and towards my car but he gets to us faster and stops me. "I'm gonna go sooo, bye." Mia says before spinning on her heel and walking into her next class.

He grabs me by the hand and leads me towards his car. He unlocks the car and signals me to get in the back.
I get in and sit there with my arms crossed and he sits next to me, staring at me.

"What do you want from me?" I say. He sits there in silence. "So you're not gonna say anything? I'm fully just trying to get through this year and all of a sudden the famous 'Noah Johnson' starts talking to me and I'm supposed to be over the moon because maybe I might get a night with you and join the list of those sluts that fucked you."

He still sits there in silence. I sigh and reach for the handle of the door and I'm halfway out, before his hands are on my waist and sitting me back down. He stares at me like he's searching me, for secrets or anything to use against me. "I would change for you." is all he says before he seals a soft kiss on my lips.

I find myself responding and wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him closer to me. His hands snake around my waist and pulling me closer towards him. I pull away and stare at him wide-eyed. He stares back at me, not with a smirk but a genuine smile. "I-I-I have to go." I stutter and open the door and run out of the car towards the main doors. I run into the bathroom and into a stall and slam it shut. My phone chimes and I fumble it out of my pocket and relax to see it's Mia.

The bell rings signalling last period but because I have cheerleading, we miss the last lesson. I walk out of the bathroom and towards my locker to grab my cheer bag.