77

"Wake up!!"

I swear everyone loves to wake me up by yelling.

"A simple shake and a soft good morning, maybe a kiss on the cheek would be the more preferable way of waking me up," I grumble as I sit up.
"Good morning baby." He says kissing my cheek and leaving the room. I check the time on my phone and it's just past 7. I fix my room and shower before getting dressed. I put on a black and white checked bodycon with a blue denim jacket. I checked Snapchat before taking a picture and heading to the kitchen.

"What are you making?" I ask as I sit on the kitchen island and Noah turns around with a smirk before revealing a plate of waffles with whipped cream and chocolate chips

"What are you making?" I ask as I sit on the kitchen island and Noah turns around with a smirk before revealing a plate of waffles with whipped cream and chocolate chips. I stare at it before looking at him. "I'm not gonna finish that. You know that right?" I say looking at him. He nods before pulling out two forks. "Knowing you, your side of the plate won't be empty." He said and I groaned. "I'm sorry Im just really not hungry." I say before kissing his cheek and joining a sleeping Rosie on the couch.

****************

"Are you sure you'll be okay Maddy?"

I picked up Lexi, Skylar and Ben with Noah and we were in the parking lot with 15 minutes before first period. "I'll be okay guys," I say. "Ok, we're all in a class with Madison today so all we need to do is make sure she's not alone," Skylar said and everyone else nodded in agreement. "I'm not three, I'm eighteen for Christ's sake," I say before grabbing my bag pack and getting out of the car.

Everyone else followed as I got out and I locked my car and we all walked as a group into the main entrance. Luke caught up with us and people cleared the way as we walked through the corridor. My legs were slowly but surely turning to mush as we continued walking to my locker with Noah's arm swung over my shoulder. We made it past the first three periods without seeing Mia, Charlotte or Victoria. A part of me wanted to see them because we needed to clear the air. I walked into the cafeteria for lunch and all of my friends plus some of the football players and cheerleaders sat at the table in the far corner. I sped walked to the table and sat with Noah as everyone ate and chatted with each other.