23

We stood there. Capturing each other's eyes. "I-I-I want to be with you" I manage to let out. His expression is a look of shock. I gulp and look at the floor, immediately regretting letting out my feelings. "I-I-I'm sorry," I stutter. "I should've-"
He shuts me up with a kiss.
It's not the normal, calm and gentle kisses. It's a kiss of hunger and need. We both needed each other.

I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer to me. He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. It's like we were made for each other. My body fits into his like a puzzle. He takes out my hair from its bun and lifts me up so my strands fall past my face. The sun seems to be in the same place as before and this moment feels unreal.

He continues carrying me. "I'm sorry, I just love your body close to mine." He breathes out while staring up at me. I smile down at him and place another kiss on his lips. "You didn't answer me." I say. He puts me down, still looking into my eyes. "Madison Abigail Thompson, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me. I smile and nod my head and he crashes his lips onto mine once more. I smile into the kiss and pull apart. "I wanna surf again." I say.

He gives me a confused look and I shrug and drag him towards the boards shack. I unlock mine and pull out my board. He pulls out his.  "You surf as well?" I question him. "Only for about three years." He replies. I shrug and shut my cabinet and he shuts his and we walk towards the sea. Before we get there, I pull off my top and place it on the floor and tie my hair into a pony tail before picking up my board again. I look at Noah and he's just standing there, eyeing my swimsuit. I snap my fingers in his face and he shakes his head like he was in a trance. "You good?" I ask. "Yeah, my girlfriend is just too beautiful." He says and I could feel my face going red. I hide my face and run out to the sea.

Hey there ocean, I'm back again...

The sun has nearly almost gone down, and my boyfriend and I were swimming towards an upcoming wave.

Boyfriend.

It feels so weird to say considering he was the same guy that I would wake up wanting to avoid. I sit up and wipe the long strands of hair out of my face. I turn to look at Noah and he whipped his head around in the other direction. "You thought you was sly!" I said through laughs. He fake glared at me and I said "You can't hate me, you wanna be with me." He nodded. "Yeah that's true" I reply.

I looked out to the sea and there was no sight of waves.
I turned to face Noah and he was unstrapping the rope connected to his ankle and jumps into the sea. I roll my eyes at him expecting to come up.
But he doesn't.

10 seconds...

20 seconds...

35 seconds....

I start to panic. There's no way he could stay under there that long. "Noah?" I say. "Noah!" I yell. I start to shake. Where is he?!
A pair of hands grab my waist and I scream. I hear his laugh and instantly relax. "You fucking scared me you dickhead!" I yell at him but he's still laughing at my reaction. I shift my body to face him and pout at him still swimming in the water. He grabs my waist and brings me closer to him. I wrap my legs around his waist so he stays afloat and bring his lips to mine. Our tongues instantly find each other and start moving in sync. I pull apart after a few more minutes. I look up and the stars are out and a dotted around the night's sky like white paint dots on a black page.

I look down and he's gazing at my face. I smile at him and kiss his cheek before saying "It's dark and I have a loose mother out to kill me, I kinda wanna live tonight." His smiling face is masked with a look of pure concern.
"No one is gonna touch my princess." He growls and a tingle of sensation runs down my spine. I nod and we swim back to shore.

Surprisingly, my tank top is still where I left it. I pull it over my bikini and we race to the shack to put away our boards. Once we've put them away, we walk hand in hand back to his car. he opens the door for me and locks it and jogs to the other side to get in himself.

We drive towards Mia's house and his hand reaches for mine on my lap. I look at him but his eyes are on the road. He smiles so he knows I'm looking at him. We arrive at Mia's house and we get out of the car.
I'm leaning with my back against his car and his body is flushed next to mine. "I have to go inside" I whisper to him and he shakes his head. "Can't I come in as well?" He groans and I cup my hand over his mouth and look at the windows.

None of the lights have turned on and I sigh. He starts peppering kisses on neck and made his way to my lips. I try so hard not to moan but fail. I let out a whimper and my legs nearly give in. "You love that, don't you princess?" He growls into my neck and I nod my head and he continues and another moan escapes my lips. He kisses me hard on the lips before sliding his arms around my waist. "I've always wanted to do that to you." He whispers huskily and I smile.

"Seriously babe, I have to go" I say trying to push him off me but he isn't budging. "Stay with me" He growls in my ear and I shake my head. He sighs and lets go of me.
"I'm coming back tomorrow." He says as I walk up the steps and I give him a thumbs up. He doesn't move until I've entered the house.

I creep into the living room and all the lights are off. I attempt to feel my way around the room when the lights flick open and Mia and Lexi are sitting on the couch wide awake with their arms folded.

"So why don't you explain where you were?" Lexi questions me and Mia nods her head in agreement.
I gulp. "We have alllll night." Mia finishes.