52

"Lily, get off me." I mumbled and he continued. "Seriously Lily, get off." I grumbled but Noah continued going with a smirk on his face. He sealed my lips with a kiss before I sat up and my eyes went wide at the thought of him in front of me. I wiped my face and felt saliva. "Ewww!!!" I yelled and he just laughed at me. I glared at him before getting on my feet and marching out of the room towards the guest bedroom. "Come on Princess!" He yelled before I slammed the door behind me.

I started up the shower and was humming along to a song I'd forgotten the name of. 10 minutes later, I was in the closet, picking something to wear. I threw on my white tank top that had a peachy coloured patterns with black shorts. I left my hair in it's normal curly state and applied mascara and a peach lipstick. I looked at myself on more time before slipping on my black ankle boots.

I walked into Noah's room and he was laying on his bed. As soon as he saw me, he reached over for a hug but I completely ignored him and walked straight to the counter to get my phone before walking back out again. I was about to make to the staircase until a pair of hands pushed me into a dark room. The lights flicked on and Noah's growling expression came into view right in my face. His arms were wrapped strongly around my waist, pulling me towards his crotch.

"That wasn't very nice, was it princess?" He asked in a husky voice and I stuttered, trying to form words but failing. His lips leaned in and started to trail softly down my neck. I tried to hold in my moan as the light feeling of his lips in my skin continued until he pulled back abruptly. "Sorry princess. Not today." He finished before walking out of the room, leaving me in a daze. I stared at the door in awe before rubbing my head and walking out of the room with a devilish smirk on.

I walked into the kitchen and Noah was sitting there eating happily with Aiden opposite him. I walked and sat down next to Aiden and his eyes shot up. "Hey Aiden," I say, touching his hand and Noah grunts at my sudden movement. "Last night was a lot of fun." I purred but loud enough so Noah could hear and he clenched his fists. Aiden gulps and looks at his phone. "Maybe next time, we should take it to the next lev-" I start before Noah rises up with fury in his eyes. "You've got to be fucking kidding me?! With my brother of all people!?" He roars and I smirk at him. I get up and walk up to him so I can whisper in his ear. "Fooled by the same game." I whisper before skipping off up the stairs again.

That'll teach you to mess with my fucking head.

I stroll into Liliana's room and she was sitting in her school uniform. It was a white polo shirt and an adorable pleated navy skirt with white socks and black shoes. "Hey, little one" I cooed entering the room and her head shot up to face me with a toothy grin on her face. She waved at me with her little fingers and my heart fell out of my chest.

I need to adopt her😍

She skipped up to me and jumped onto me and I caught her with my phone in one hand before carrying her downstairs. She jumped off of me as soon as she saw the big stack of waffles on the island.

I giggled and saw Lexi's text.

"Who's that?" Noah muffled with a face full of waffles

"Who's that?" Noah muffled with a face full of waffles. "Oh, just Zayn." I say twirling my hair and batting my lashes. He storms up and grabs my phone out of my hand. His face switches when he reads the texts. "Dickhead." I say before snatching my phone out of his hands and walking towards the sink to get a glass of water.

***********************

"Noah!!! If you don't hurry up, I'm going!" I yell through the house and padded footsteps echo around the house until Noah comes to view. I roll my eyes and walk towards my car with my car keys, phone and cheer bag in hand. I throw the bag in the back seat and sit in the front, blatantly ignoring Noah's gaze on me.

"Princess?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad at me?"

I turn my head to the side to see his pouting face and shrug. His face falls. I lean on to kiss his cheek and he lights up again. I start the car and head towards school. When we arrive, I take the bag out of the car and lock it. Luke and Lexi walk up to us. "Why can't I change already?" She whines facing Luke. "Cause I don't want anyone else staring at you, baby." He says and she folds her arms and pouts. He wraps his arms around her and she softens. "Yeah, I'm changing. Madison needs to practice her stunts." Lexi says before kissing his cheek and grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the field.

Once we reach the door of the changing room, Lexi is still clinging onto my hand. "You can, umm, let go now." I say and she drops my hand instantly and mutters an apology. We drop our bags inside and I start to change. By the time the first bell rings, I'm on the field, trying to do a flip.
Noah walks up to me and I start rubbing my sweaty palms on my thighs.

Why is it so much harder now?

I run a hand through my curls in my now, non-existent bun, and Noah wraps me in a hug. "I-I-I can't do it now." I stutter. He looks down at me with hopeful eyes and moves a piece of my hair out of my face. "You're brave, strong and beautiful. You've done it before, you can do it again. If you fall, I'll be here to catch you." He says gently and I smile and nod. He let's go of me and steps back.

I breathe deeply one more time and think of my calm place.
The Ocean.
I think of the breeze and the sound of the waves crashing. I move forward and as I lift off, I feel the cold water brushing past my fingertips. When I open my eyes again, I realised I travelled a lot further than my stunt routine. I look at Noah and he has a smirk on his face. I run up to him and give him a big hug.

He lifts me off the ground and spins me around before placing his lips on my forehead. I tilt my head so my lips are connected with his. We stand like that for a long time before he lets go first.

He instantly jumps away from me as I see Mia walking towards us.

Why is she here?

"Hey, babe" She calls to Noah and my eyes widen. He embraces her in a hug before she looks me up and down with a glare. She leans up to kiss him and he leans down and they lock lips. I can feel my eyes darkening but I hold it in. Noah has to have an explanation for this. I will not give Mia the satisfaction of breaking my heart. "I'm gonna go and check on the team." I say sternly before walking back into the changing room.

I march into the office and slam the door. I pace around the room with my hands yanking my hair. Why does he keep doing this? Does he enjoy playing with my feelings? Of course he does. Once a player, Always a player. I hear muffled voices from outside before the door swings open and Lexi's angelic voice echoes the room. She starts to sing before she stops and sees my expression. "What happened?"She asks sweetly.

I walk to the office blinds and tug them open so you can see the field. Noah and Mia are still standing there, in each other's arms. He leans down to kiss her cheek and she smiles warmly at him. Lexi looks stunned and shocked. "Mads, I'm so sorry about hi-" She starts. "Save it!" I yelled. "Just please leave it." I whisper before tears start spilling down my face.

I run out of the office and the changing room and down the corridors. They were filled with students. I was trying to hide my face so I didn't notice when I slam into someone. "I'm sorry." I mumble. "Madison?" Luke asks and I look up but immediately regret it. My eyes were red and my face had a tired expression. "What happened?" He asks and I just snap. "Your fucking dickhead of a bestfriend happened! He was making out with your ex in front of my fucking face!" I scream before running a hand through my hair.

"What are you going to do about it?" He asks gently. "I'm shutting people out for good." I say before walking back towards the field.