32

We decide to eat at McDonald's instead of at school. Mia ordered a coffee with a hash brown and a double sausage egg mcmuffin and was devouring it happily. Lexi and I turned to face her and she looked back at us and shrugged. I rolled my eyes before biting into my hash brown. We finished our food and headed back into the car.

We drove to school and Noah was with his friends, again! Except Zayn wasn't there this time. Lexi and I were on our phones but Mia was gazing outside. I followed her eyes to see she was gazing at Luke.

She looked so in awe that she was drooling a bit. "You alright there Mia?" I asked her and she snapped out of her daze and faced me. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Hey, do you guys wanna go say hi to Luke? It's been ages." I urged. Lexi shrugged but Mia wouldn't budge. "Why are you so scared?" I asked innocently and she glared at me. "I like him! Ok?" She confessed.

"I knew it!" I said and Lexi nearly choked on air. "Since when was this?" She asked. "Umm, since we saw him yesterday." She admitted. "I caught her drooling at him like 2 minutes ago." I said with a shrug.

"Just try to talk to him. Please?" I begged Mia and she gave up and nodded. We walked out of the car. Lexi said hi to the other guys and Mia slowly approached Luke. I walked up to my boyfriend and kissed the life out of him. He immediately responded and even though we broke apart his grip was still strong on me.

"I'm still not taking down the picture." I say and he gives me puppy dog eyes. It's the first time I've ever seen him do that and he looks fucking adorable. Words couldn't escape my mouth and I stood in staring at his face with my mouth hanging open.

"Hey Princess, quit staring." He whispered in my ear and I shook my head and glared at him. "Don't ever do that again." I said pointing a finger at him and he just wrapped his arms around my waist in a hug and I melted into his embrace.
I look over to see Mia laughing with Luke. She looked over at me and I winked at her.

The bell rings and we all walked into the building together. "Hey, Mads," Lexi says pulling me away from the others. "I kinda forgot. I scheduled an all day practice today and we both left our kits at home." She admitted. "Go look after the team, I'll just bring two sets of clothes." I say. She nods and I speed walk back to my car before being pushed backwards into a broad chest.

"Running so soon, baby?" Noah whispers huskily into my ear while wrapping his arms around my waist. "I have to go and get my cheer bag at Mia's place." I say. "Let's go then." He says and I stare up at him like an idiot. "You're coming?" I ask and he nods. We walk back to my car and both get in. He insists on driving and I play with his phone taking silly pictures. "Are you gonna get rid of those?" He asks me and I shake my head.

We arrive at Mia's place and get out together. I unlock her door and walk in to find Rosie racing up to me. I pick her up and she starts licking my face. "I have makeup on! I'm not staying, baby." I say to her and carry her up the stairs to my room. Once we entered my room, I gave her to Noah and headed to my closet to pack the bag.

I leave my closet to find Noah lying on my bed with Rosie lying on his chest. They honestly look so cute. He notices my presence. "She kinda fell asleep on me and I didn't know how to get up." He admits and I giggle at his priceless face. I drop my bag next to him and he got up grabbing the bag. I carefully picked up Rosie and gently took her to her bed and place her inside. I gave her a kiss before meeting Noah outside the house. I locked the door and headed back to the car. "So you know homecoming is this weekend?" Noah brings up while I'm driving us back to school.

"Is it?" I gasp. I still haven't picked out a dress yet. "What colour were you gonna wear?" He asks me. "I'm leaning towards royal blue or burgundy or royal red. I'm not sure yet." I explain and he nods. We arrive at school and when he opens my door to help me out the car, he slams the door shut and pushes me against it. He kisses me countless times.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." He says in between kisses and I giggle and kiss him back before he lets me go and I take the bag out of the boot and head towards the field.

Drills have already started and Lexi is making it so hard on them. I wave at Lexi before entering the changing room. I quickly change into my outfit and leave the bag there so Lexi can change. I head back outside to see the team having a rest. "The routine is basically finished, we just need a tumbling sequence together and then your going to be flying at the final section." Lexi explains and I nod. "I left your clothes in the changing room." I tell her and she walks towards the door. I start stretching and as I'm doing the splits and two pairs of heels are in front of me. I stand up to face Victoria.

"On my life, please leave me alone." I say while getting up. "Yeah, not gonna happen." She retorts. "Are Mia and Luke a thing?" She asks. I give her a confused look and she looks impatient. "Why are you asking me?" I say back. "She can't have him. I'm not gonna fight about it. I'm just telling you now." She says before flicking her hair and strutting towards, Stephanie?!?
As they get closer, you can see they start to look similar until it hits me.

Stephanie is Victoria's little sister.

I mentally face-palmed myself for not seeing it sooner. Lexi walks up to me and follows my eyes. "No way!" She says and I nod. "They're sisters?!" She exclaims and I answer with a "Yup."

2 hours later...

It's lunch and I walk into the dining hall with a hoodie on but it's not zipped up cause of the heat. My makeup is still on and in perfect shape. I skip to Noah's table and I tap him on the shoulder. He turns are and his eyes brighten at the sight of me. "Hey Princess." He says with a smirk and grabs me by the waist and places me on his lap in front of him. I lay my head on his shoulder and sigh.

"Hey Madison." all of his friends say and all I can do is wave without even opening my eyes. "What's wrong babe?" Noah asks before kissing my cheek. "Cheer is exhausting." I say and I feel his chest vibrating from his laughter. "Do you want something to eat?" He asks and I shake my head. "I can't eat. I have to be in shape." I reply tiredly. "Baby, You can't starve yourself. I care about you to much." He says calmly and I nod.

He continuously kisses me on my lips and I smile. "Hey guys! Get a room!" One of his friends call out and I giggle, still not being able to open my eyes. "Hey Mads, Are you sure you're fine? You're burning up baby." Noah says and I try to answer but everything goes black.