6

After dropping the keys off at Olivia's place, I pull up at school, trying to put on a brave face.

I meet up with Mia at the back of the school. Don't you just hate it when your closest friends can see right through what mask you put on?

"You ok?" She asks.

I want to say something but the words can't form in my mouth. My life has just been a whirlwind of sadness and I can only hold my feelings down for so long.

All I can do is nod my head because I don't trust my voice.

I try to look at the ground but everything starts to go blurry and I'm pulled into her chest.
I can't control what I've been holding in for the past 10 years of my life and it was gonna come out one day. I start sobbing uncontrollably into Mia's shirt. I can't help how I feel anymore. The tears keep coming out like vomit and weight of it all is pushing down on me. I feel broken and empty.

Why did it have to be me? Why did I have to be the one to suffer the most? Why couldn't it have been anyone else? Is there something wrong with me?

These questions have been screwed into my mind for weeks and I think I know the answer...

I'm worthless. I don't belong anywhere. I'm ugly as well as socially awkward and surprise! surprise! I had to be the one to have a corrupt family.

I pull out of Mia's embrace and stare into her eyes. Her eyes look broken. Broken for me. Well I don't need her sympathy. I just have to take one look at my past and that's more than enough sympathy for one person.

My words finally manage to form again. "You can go if you want.." I whisper.
She knows not to argue when I need my space.

She nods her head and starts to walk towards the direction of the front of school.

I didn't realise how heavy my legs felt without Mia to hold on to. I collapsed onto the concrete floor and watched my tears form a puddle beneath me.
I don't know how long I was crying for but I was being shaken by someone. I sat up with my head pounding like I took 9 shots and woke up with a hangover. I done that before. I swear I'm never doing that again.

I look up and I expected to see Mia's face soft and comforting eyes but instead I saw someone different.

Someone I didn't recognise at first.

"Are you ok?"

I snap out of my daze and try to form sentences but fail miserably.

He stretches out his hand, offering to help me up. I hold onto his hand while he pushes me off the floor.

"What time is it?" I groan while rubbing my head.

"It's actually lunch now" He replies.

I didn't even realise I was talking to Zayn. "What are you doing lying on the floor?" He asked.

"Oh! I um...was...just...uhh??" I stutter trying to come up with an excuse. "If you don't wanna tell me, it's fine." He replies putting his hands in his pocket and staring at the floor. "Listen, Zayn, I would love to talk but I have to-"

"Go and see Mia,"He answers for me. "I get it, I hope your ok and tell Mia I said hey!"

"I'm still not gonna talk to her for you." I respond before speed walking down to the front of school.

I stop at the bathroom first, checking myself. I had puffy red eyes, my legs were covered in dirt and my hair was looking like an untamed beast.

I go into one of the stalls to text Olivia to see how Liam was doing when I hear strangely familiar voices.

Victoria.

"So I was planning on having a party Saturday night. My parents are travelling to Greece for a holiday trip and I have the mansion to myself."
I roll my eyes wishing I was anywhere but here.
"I'll make sure to invite Noah today." Charlotte answers her.

"Invite that Madison girl as well, I want her to know her place in this school, which is away from Noah," Victoria giggles. "And our plan is going to shut her and her mouth for good."

They walk out of the bathroom leaving me and my thoughts alone.

What.The.Fuck?!?!?!?
_________________

Aaaaaannd that's the end of this chapter!
In a weird mood again😊