37

THIS CHAPTER IS CONTINUED IN NOAH'S POV BUT WILL CHANGE TO MADISON'S LATER. ENJOY X

I gripped onto the steering wheel in hopes of calming down but it only made me want to rip it off clean. I've lost her. The one and only person who made me want to live. Her smile made me want to smile. Her eyes made me want to kiss her every second and fall in love with her over and over again.

Hell, she's the reason I've stopped smoking and drinking. I want her to be happy, and I'm capable of giving her the happiness she deserves but the real question is, Will she want to take that step with me?

I knew the route off by heart. It was the one place I go when I need to cool down. I don't even know how everything happened. One moment, I'm sitting in my room, the next moment I see Victoria in red lingerie, then everything goes black. But I know Madison well enough to know that she doesn't take that kind of bullshit. It's been thrown at her continuously to the point where it's broken her.

I arrive at the abandoned building and turn off my car. I get out and walk into the building. This is the one place where I know no one will find me. I grab the boxing gloves off the table and strap them on. I remove my shirt and start to hit.

Blow after blow, I release energy and anger. I didn't think I would have to come here for a while. Just the sound of her soothing voice is able to snap me out of my anger and calm me down completely. I just wish things could change.

Madison:

While I'm driving, tears are still streaming down my face. Did he want me to lose the most precious part of me that badly that he would go and fuck Victoria? The thought of her name should make me want to kill her but for the first time, it doesn't. She's not my business. She doesn't mean anything. He's the one who stole my heart.

I pull up at Mia's house and unlock the door. I lock it, kick off my shoes and head straight to the freezer. I find Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream. I grab the tub with a spoon. I decide to put on a happy film in hopes of getting my spirits up but it never works. I eat into my ice cream to calm my earth shattering headache.

My phone goes off again except it's from Lexi. "Mads! Where are you?" She says. "I'm at home." I croak. "Do you want us to come back?" She asks more calmly. "No it's fine." I reply. She says her goodbyes and cuts the line.

Rosie runs into the sitting room and lands on my lap and I put my ice cream down and I hug her towards my chest. I start silently sobbing again until I fall asleep.

************************

ring! ring! ring! ring! ring!

I sit up and look at my surroundings. Mia, Lexi, Aiden and Luke are all sitting in the room around me, watching me.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask. "See! She seems fine!" Lexi says before Mia slaps her hard on the leg and she lets out a whimper.

Always Lexi to have no filter at all.

"Is this some convention or something?" I ask and Luke is the first one to speak. "We want to ask you a question." He says in a calm voice.

"How do you feel about him right now?"

I look at everyone around me and they're waiting intently for an answer. I don't really know the answer myself.