9

I wake up to find I was in yesterday's clothes. I try to remember what happened last night.

Noah was here! And I told him about Liam's epilepsy and my mom.
Shit. What if he tells? He wouldn't do that right?

He won't tell, hopefully. I get out of bed and take a quick shower. When I'm done, I pick up today's outfit that I planned last night.

I put on my light washed blue ripped demin jeans with a grey crop top . I put on my no-show white socks and slip on my converses. I take out my messy french braids and decide to straighten it. I plug in my straighter and start straightening my hair when I get a call from Noah. "Hey Princess," he says. I almost drop my straightener.

His voice is so sexy in the morning

"Yeah, don't call me that..." I reply dryly. "Nope, princess." He replies back. "Hey, I'm gonna pick you up is that ok?" He asked and I freeze mid-straightnening. "W-W-What? No! It's ok, I-I-I can drive myself." I stutter and I hear him laugh on the other line. "I'm coming in 10, you nearly ready?"

"Yeah no, I have to finish straightening my hair, then I have to do my makeup and eat breakfast and help Liam take his tablets..."
"Well I'm at your door now, you look pretty without makeup, we can go out for breakfast and isn't your aunt there to help with Liam?" He replies.

I stare open-mouthed and then realise he's not right in front of me. "Ok, I'm coming to open the door now." I say before placing my straightener down and running out of my room and downstairs. I open the door and he's standing there in dark jeans and a blue and white top that outlines his muscles.

"Come in," I say. Liam is sitting in the couch in his pyjamas. "Little bro, can Olivia help you with your tablets today? I have to run." He nods while focusing on the tv and I lead Noah upstairs to my room. He collapses on my bed while I enter the bathroom to check myself. My hair was finished and I didn't even realise so I unplugged my straightner. I walk back into my room and he gets up and says "Let's bounce."

I roll my eyes at him and grab my sunglasses, my red bagpack and head downstairs. I see Olivia with a suitcase. She realises my scared look.
"Sweetie, I'm not going, I just brought a few things cause I'm gonna have to stay here for longer than I thought."
I smile and wave her goodbye before heading out with Noah towards his car. He has a slick black Land Rover and it's gorgeous.

I get in and place my phone on my lap and put on my sunglasses. "Where do you wanna go?" He asks. "Can we go McDonald's? I really need a frappucino right now.." He nods and starts driving towards McDonald's.

We go through the drive-thru and he pays for my food. We're sitting in the parking lot and I'm devouring my sausage and egg mcmuffin and I notice that he's not even eating, just staring at me. "What?" I muffle with my mouth full while covering it with my hand. "Nothing, just-"
"Spit it out Johnson." I say.

"You're just really cute when you eat." I freeze and he stares at me. "Thanks." I say, trying to break the silence. Once we've finished eating we play truth or dare. "Truth or Dare" he asks me.

"Truth"

"Do you want a boyfriend?"

I think long and hard before shaking my head. "Don't really believe in love."

"Do you think there's someone out there that can make you happy?" He asks truthfully. "I don't think so."
"Maybe you've already met him..." He replies before smashing his lips onto mine. He pulls me onto his lap and I respond to the kiss. He flicks his tongue against my lips, asking for an entrance and I open my mouth, allowing his tongue to explore my mouth.

He finds my tongue and they start fighting each other. When he releases he stares at me. "I want you so bad." He gasps and I shake my head. "I can't Noah" is all I say before sitting back in my seat. We drive back to school in silence. His hands are gripping onto the car wheel so hard his knuckles are turning white. We finally arrive at school and all I say is, "I'm sorry." before scrambling out of the car and speed walking towards the main doors.

I check the time on my phone.

8:47am

"Class starts in a few minutes." I say to myself. I walk towards Mia's locker and she's there, with Zayn. "Hey guys," I say before they turn to face me. "What did you do to Noah?" Zayn asks. "More like what did he did do to me?" is all I say before the bell rings and I walk to my english class.

I'm the first one to arrive so I claim my seat at the back and watch as the starts filing in. When the entire class is seated the teacher starts off by saying "You will be assigned partners for a project that will be due in two weeks." He started calling out partners and he said "ah! Madison Thompson annddd Noah Johnson!" My head shoots up and I look over and so does his.

He starts the lesson but I couldn't focus. How are we supposed to work together when he has feelings for me and can't control them? As I'm attempting to write notes, I have a flashback from yesterday in the toilet...

"So I was planning on having a party Saturday night. My parents are travelling to Greece for a holiday trip and I have the mansion to myself."
I roll my eyes wishing I was anywhere but here.
"I'll make sure to invite Noah today." Charlotte answers her.

"Invite that Madison girl as well, I want her to know her place in this school, away from Noah," Victoria giggles.

"And our plan is going to shut her and her mouth for good."

Lunch finally rolls around and I trudge towards Mia in a tired mood.
"What happened to you?" She asks eyeing me with a raised eyebrow.
"This morning Noah called me princess over the phone and then we went McDonald's and he asked me if I wanted a boyfriend and I said no and then he asked if I believed there was someone that can make me happy and I said not really and he said maybe I've already met the person and then we made out in his car and he said he wants me and I said I can't and in english we're partners for a project and we haven't spoken since this morning." I ramble all in one breath.
"You need a break..." She asks.
"Yeah." I reply.

I'm talking to Mia about today's classes when she rolls her eyes suddenly. Someone she hates is behind me.
I turn around and get up to face a smiley Victoria.

Just when you think a human being couldn't get more fake...

"Hope you're coming to my party." She says.
"Oh don't worry, I'll be there..." I say.
she suddenly starts fixing her hair and applying more lip gloss. I give her a confused look before I realise Noah is coming over.

"Hi Noah! " She says in an attempted but failed sexy voice while stroking his arm.
I roll my eyes at the sight.
"Yeah, whatever" He says while shrugging her arm off. She looks shocked.
"Hey Princess," He says. "Am I still coming over to your place tonight?" He leans in and whispers in my ear.
I give him an alarmed look. "What are you doing?!" I hiss.
"Just talking to my favourite girl." He says and gives me a kiss on my cheek and Victoria glares at me before trying to say goodbye to him but he's already walking off.

She leans in and whispers into my ear loud enough so Mia can hear, "Noah is mine, you're not going to take him away from me and you!" She says while pointing at Mia. "Are definitely not going to take Zayn away from Charlotte. Understand?" She walks away I raise my middle finger at her before turning to talk to Mia again.

Mia rolls her eyes before asking, "Did she really just threaten me?"
"We'll get her at her party."
"What do you mean?" Mia asked.
I give her a devilish grin before tapping the side of my nose.

Life is so sweet when everything goes the way you planned.
_________________

End of chapterrrrr!!!!

btw if you're wondering, this chapter was on a Thursday. Victoria's party is on a Saturday.

*Cue end clip*