E P I L O U G E

This epilogue is going to be slightly longer than usual ones because I'm adding a flashback.

Hope you enjoy it and thank you for staying with me this far into the book!

4 MONTHS LATER...

"Is my hat on properly?"

"It's fine."

"What about my hair? I decided to straighten it but should I curl the ends?"

"It's fine."

"What about my dress? I feel like it's too sexy-"

"Maddie!" Gracie grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me slightly. "You look perfect." I relaxed and smiled as she pulled me in for a hug. It's still surprising that four months later, we're finally graduating. Well, I just about passed. I was studying my ass off for SATs as well as dancing to blow off steam and singing in the same recording studio as Lily. Her voice is so adorable and Lorraine was kind enough to let me dance in their studio.

"If you weren't my sister, I would totally bang you." Max walked in with my strawberry milkshake that I asked for. "Max." I warned as he handed it to me and backed off. "How am I related to him?" I whisper to Gracie and she giggles. "I'm so glad we're all going to the same college though. We'll be like the thrilling three!" Gracie squealed and it was my turn to give her a pointed look.

We're all going to UCLA so we move to California at the start of the summer break. Noah is going to UC Berkley so we'll be close and both pursuing our dreams. I've decided I'm going to lay low on the dancing and singing and take a psychology major.

"The others will be here soon." Gracie says checking her in phone and flicking her curled hair out of her face.
Gracie became a lot closer to the rest of the gang but Max is still Mr Badboy that stays with his friends but he does join us sometimes. He's also taken it upon himself to make sure Noah doesn't hurt me again since the whole notes situation. As annoying as it is, it melts my heart that he actually has a soft spot. It makes me realise that I may actually have a real family.

We all sit on the couch in Gracie's apartment as we wait for the others to come. "Is Liam and Olivia gonna meet us at school?" I ask and Gracie nods. "I don't think he's used to the fact that he has two older siblings that he never knew about." Max says and I shrug. "He's old enough to understand the situation but I think he didn't take it well that day we went to visit him." I say as I think back to that day three months ago.

3 MONTHS AGO...

"Are you guys ready?" I ask as I park in the driveway of Olivia's place. Gracie nods and Max sighs. I throw him a pack of gum and some aftershave and he peers at it. "I will not have you meeting my younger brother-"
"OUR younger brother." He cuts me off and I sigh.
"Either way, I won't have you meeting him smelling like cigarettes so eat the gum and spray some of that shit outside." I say and he sighs before getting out of the car. "Sometimes I wonder how I'm the oldest." I rub my eyes in exhaustion.
"Only by a minute and a half." Gracie reminds me as we get out of my car and I lock it. As we walk up to the door, Max jogs over to us and shoves the gum and spray in my bag.

I open the door and place a finger over my lips signalling them to be quiet. "Olivia?!" I call out and here the blender going off in the kitchen. I walk in and they slowly follow. "It's been a while." Gracie speaks up and Olivia drops the knife she was holding before slowly looking up. Tears brim in her eyes as she takes in Gracie and Max standing next to me. "You're alive," she breathes out before running around the island in her black ankle booties and shoves them both into her chest for a hug.