bonus chapter (1)

𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴:

𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

madison:

"You ready to go? Noah asks me as he throws my bagpack in the backseat and I nod. We came out of the airport in L.A. and was about to drive to the venue for the photoshoot. We've been modelling for companies for a while now and have developed sort of a...fan base.

Instagram pages, tumblr accounts, pinterest pins, wattpad stories were made about us and it's cute but annoying at the same time. I mean I love our supporters and fans but Noah's pretty much camera shy and I get pissed off easily when people invade my space so it doesn't exactly work.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive?" Noah asks as he sits in the passenger seat and I lean over to kiss him before shaking my head. "Don't worry." I say as I pat his head and he smiles as I reverse out of the parking space.

We come here often, so now it's a lot easier to get around the city without getting lost.

After 20 minutes, we arrived at the venue and the security guard checked out IDs before unlocking the gate and allowing us in. "You're gonna park this time right?" Noah asks me and I shrug but stop the car and kill the engine. "Come on, it looks like we're lazy if you don't park the car." He whines. Someone with a headset and a clipboard opens my door for me and I walked out and handed her my keys and she climbed in whilst Noah climbed out with my bag.

Four people came to hand me refreshments, touch up my hair and handed me multiple clipboards of outfit choices. I glanced at Noah as he came out of the car with my bag pack. I waved my hands and they all dispersed. "No need to park the car when we have people to do that for us." I smirk as I lean up to kiss him and he turned his head and pouted.

"Don't be sad baby," I cooed and he grinned and leaned down to kiss me. "Are you two ready? The director's waiting." One of the workers said and I rolled my eyes. "It's like nobody understands privacy. Can anyone even do their job around here?"I grumbled as I took Noah's hand and we walked inside.

"Get them straight to hair and makeup!" Someone shouted and we were both rushed into a large room and sat on chairs that had our names. Noah folded his arms as he had his hair pulled in all sorts of different directions. One girl with brown highlights tried to add stuff to his face and I ushered the people away before tapping her shoulder.

She turned around and I smiled sweetly. "Excuse me?" I say and she raises her eyebrow. "Yeah, um my boyfriend doesn't like it when people touch his face so I'm gonna need you to back it up," I say as gesture my hands pushing her away and she backs up and stumbled slightly. "Yeah honey, keep going. And don't try that shit again. Okay? Thank-you bye!" I call as I wave and the door shuts.

I grab a pair of wipes as start cleaning the mess she created on his face. "I'm sorry baby, if you don't wanna do this we can stop." I said softly and takes my wrists in his hands and kisses me softly. "I'm good, I promise." He says and I smile. I pick up the clipboard of clothes that I choose. "I thought this would be nice to do," I say as I show him the various pictures of black and white model aesthetic and he nods. "Yeah we can do that." He says and I smile and clap my hands.

"Hey Jerry? You can send them back in, but keep the girls away from his face." I say into the headset as I emphasise the last instruction and Noah laughs at me. "You like this a bit too much." He says and I shrug as I take it off my head and the room starts to fill up with people again.