27

"Why don't you explain to Noah here what you said to Mia and myself on Sunday morning?" I say and he stares at the ground. "Oh! so now you don't want to talk?!?" I yell and Mia and Lexi come from nowhere to stand next to me. "We heard screaming." Mia says before laying her eyes on Zayn and she tenses. "Madison, don't bother yourself with him." She says trying to drag me away but my legs don't move.

"He insulted me and made fun of your virginity!" I scream. "He doesn't fucking deserve you and he deserves to pay for what he said!" I yell. Lexi wraps me in a hug to calm me down.

"What's the point in me being here?" Zayn says with a bored tone I lunge at him but Noah catches me before I reach his pretty little face. "Let's go baby," He whispers into my ear. "I'll deal with him later."
I drop from his hold and grab Mia but she's too mad to move. "Noah's dealing with him later" I say and she slaps him hard across the face, leaving a red hand print. She turns to face us and says, "Just one more, pleaseee" and I nod. She kicks him square in the chest and he clutches his stomach and drops to the floor before Mia dusts her hands and struts off to the front of the school and we all follow her.

We all have calculus and we're late. Mia walks in first with an attitude that you don't want to mess with and Lexi walks in with her. I walk in, hand in hand with Noah and we all sit at the back. "Look what the dumpster dropped in." Victoria sneers and her friends giggle in the background. Mia stops in her tracks and marches up to the front where Victoria and slams her hands down on the table causing her to flinch. "I dare you to open your cock-sucking mouth again." Mia growls and Victoria sits there, not saying a word.

Victoria still has bruises all over her face that haven't seemed to disapear and her makeup isn't helping.

Charlotte was nowhere to be seen.

Mia stands upright and walks to the back where we're all sitting. She slides into a seat next to Lexi while my head is on Noah's lap and he's playing with my hair. The lesson seems to drag on and 2 hours later, we're in our last class of the day, Chemistry.

"Sir," Victoria raises her hand up in an innocent voice and I sit up. "Since when did she join our class?" I whisper to Noah and he shrugs. "We all have to go toilet." She says motioning to her friends. The entire class, including the teacher, gives her a weird look but she doesn't react to it. "Umm, sure." The teacher replies and they all get up and strut out of the room in their heels. I roll my eyes and place my head back on the desk. "That was weird." Noah says and I mentally roll my eyes. "Probably skipping school again." I say before I hear my phone vibrate.

I stand up and grab Noah's hand before walking  out the class

I stand up and grab Noah's hand before walking  out the class. "Where do you think you're going?" The teacher says sternly. I stop and turn to look at her. "Going to beat up a bitch." I say. The class starts to make noise and howl before getting up and following behind me as I speed walk through the corridor to my locker. I hand Noah my phone and he scans the messages before giving it back to me.

I walk to my locker to find it trashed. The locker door was busted open and there's dents in it and bloody tampons hanging from the doors. My books and things are scattered all over the floor and they spray painted "Bitch!" in capitals on outside of my door.
I clench my fists in anger at the state of my locker as Mia and Lexi run up to me from the other side of the corridor. "Where is she?" I growl. "Baby, there's no point in fighting her, you'll get expelled. Just report her and it will all be ok." Noah whispers in my ear and I try to calm down. "She's at the football field." Mia says.

I start walking towards the principal's office. Mia, Lexi and Noah follow behind me. I walk up to the receptionist and request to see the Principal immediately. "Principal Matthews is ready to see you." The receptionist says sternly with a glare and I roll my eyes and walk into his office. "Madison, How can I hel-"
"Victoria Lewis and her friends vandalised my locker during lesson hours." I say cutting him off.

"How do you know it was her?" He asks calmly. "While walking to the nurse's office, we saw them trashing her locker." Lexi says.
"Alright, I will call in her parents and let her off with a warning." He says and I turn around and groan loudly into Noah's chest grabbing his navy blue shirt with both fists and he wraps me in a hug. "Is there a problem?" He asks. "Yes! There  IS a problem cause she's gonna do something worse again and 'get let off with a warning'." Mia says.

"Alright then, I'll see the damage and decide what to do." He says. "She hung bloody tampons from her locker, dented holes into it and spray painted the word Bitch on the outside of her locker door. Her stuff is all over the floor!" Mia says raising her voice a bit.
"That's serious damage. We'll be talking a three day exclusion." He says. "That's fine by me." I say.

We all accept the terms and walk out of the office.