48

I trudged upstairs and into my room. I dropped my shoes and purse and fell onto my bed and 10 seconds later, Mia and Lexi busted through the door and fell onto my bed with me. "How was it?!" Mia squealed into my ear and I turned my head to glare at her. she smiled sheepishly and Lexi rolled her eyes. "It was amazing!"I gushed. "He took me to a garden and there were lanterns hanging from the trees and he took me to a swing and sung to me." I explained and Mia looked ecstatic.

"You're so lucky to have him." Lexi says and I sigh and nod. I check the time on my clock.

12:27am

"I better get some sleep." I say and Mia and Lexi both kiss my cheek before walking out of my room. I zip off the dress and tie my hair into a bun before putting on some sweatpants and changing into a sports bra. I walk into the bathroom and rub off all my makeup before waking back into my room. I put the shoes and dress away neatly in my closet before opening my purse to take out my phone. I put it on charge. I switched off the lights and fell into a deep sleep.

***********************

I was out of breath. I ran down the rocky lane in the darkness. Something was chasing me. I couldn't turn around. Tears were streaming down my face. "Hello?" I cry. No answer. I ended running into a deep forest. "Hey! Stop!" I scream. A pair of hands grab me. I look around but no one is in sight. It's almost like the person is invisible. "Leave me alone!" I cry. The person's grip hardens and I feel my throat closing up. I reach for my neck and my breathing patterns start to speed up.

The person's face finally starts to show.

Noah.

I stop squirming and realise I woke up. He's wearing a pair of black jogging bottoms with a plain top. "Princess, you were having a nightmare." He coaxed and I sighed. "She's gone. So why does she still scare me?" I whisper and he pushes a strand of hair out of my face and I smile under his touch.

"How did you even get in here?" I question sitting up to face him. "Your window is always open." He answers with a smirk. I smile and he leans in and peppers my face with kisses. "Stop!" I splutter and he stops before laying his head on my boobs. My stomach starts knotting up cause of the amount skin I'm exposing to him. The clock on my bedside table says that I have 2 hours until I have to get ready.

Two hours of cuddling.

I thought to myself. "What are you thinking of?" Noah asks and I look down at him while I'm playing with his hair. "How did you know I was thinking?" I asked and he said before yawning, "Your heart beat speeds up by a few seconds when you think." He states and I stare at him with my mouth hanging open.

He knows me better than I know myself.

I lay peacefully in bed with my boyfriend before the blare of the alarm goes off and I groan loudly.

"Get up sleepyhead." I say while tapping his head but his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "I don't want to gooo!" He moans and I kiss his forehead before attempting to free myself from his grasp. His as tighten but not too hard and I result in slapping his arms but it obviously doesn't work. "How is your leg?" He asks from nowhere and I shrug. "Off sports for another week." I reply and attempt again to get Noah off me but he won't budge. "Baby, I have to get ready." I groan and gives me a look before rolling off of me and sitting on my bed with his back to me.

"Quit being a child." I say before getting off the bed and kissing him on the cheek. I walk to the bathroom and lock it.

What? He may be my boyfriend but that doesn't mean he isn't sneaky.

I brush my teeth before stripping off my clothes and hopping into the tub for a really quick shower. After I'm done, I pull on my black jeans with a grey sleeveless crop top. I place my denim jacket on top before slipping on some no-show socks and black converses. I took my hair out of the messy bun and ran my hands through it a few times before leaving it in waves. I used my curling wand to lengthen some of the curls before turning it off the start my makeup. I lightly filled in my eyebrows before finishing off with a tiny streak of highlight, mascara and gloss.

I gave myself one last look before entering my room again to see Noah lying on my fully made bed looking at the ceiling

"You did my bed?" I tease and he doesn't answer. "Are you still mad?" I question and still no answer. I walk over and climb on him so I'm straddling him and he sits up and meets my eyes. He looks down and takes in what I'm wearing before looking back up to me. His lustful eyes flick from my eyes to my lips. He bits his lip which rises the temperature in the room. I try so hard to not blush as I'm looking at him.

He leans in closer and I close my eyes and lean in as well but when I open my eyes again, he's looking at me with a smirk. "You're such a dickhead!" I tell before climbing off him.

"We're over." I say with a bold face and his face crashes. "Baby, no. Listen to me. I didn't mean to upset you. I love you so much. Please don't leave me." He pleads while bringing his body closer to mine. I stare him dead in the eyes and crash my lips on his. He responds immediately and brings me even closer to him so he's wrapped his arms firmly around mine.

My heart flutters inside me and I find myself grinning. "Baby," I say as I pull apart and hold his cheek. "I would never leave you." I finish and he breaks out in a smile. "But don't play that trick on me again!" I exclaim and release myself from his hold and take my phone and car keys on my desk before taking his hand and walking downstairs.