34

After 10 minutes, I pulled up at Noah's driveway and got out. I grabbed my phone because Lexi took the cheer bag and I had what I was wearing earlier in a carrier bag. I locked my car and walked up to the door. I rang the bell and Aiden opened the door. "Hey Madison, it's been a while." He said and I nodded.
Liliana ran up to the door and I picked her up. "And how's my little Angel been?" I asked and she shot me a big toothy grin and said, "Good!".

I giggled and put her down before entering the house. Noah was sitting on the couch watching tv, shirtless. I gasped and luckily he didn't notice my presence. His toned body was sexier than I imagined and I realised it's the first time I've ever seen it. "Like what you see, princess?" He asks, noticing I was standing there. I couldn't speak. He got up and walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me before planting a kiss on my lips. I snapped out of my daze and responded to the kiss. We broke apart and I smiled at him.

He lifted me up from underneath my thighs and carried me to the couch and sat down so I was straddling him. I rested my body on his firm chest and sighed. This was my life. This was my boyfriend. And eveything seemed to be working out perfectly.

************************

"Noah! Let me go!" I yelled in between fits of giggles. He was carrying me up the stairs to his room. He kicked the door open and Aiden was sitting on the beanbag playing a video game on their tv. He turned to face us and I could feel my cheeks heating up. I remembered I was still in my cheerleading clothes.

He threw me onto his bed and I sat up with a glare. He was laughing at me. "I'm sweaty so I'm gonna use your shower." I state and he nods and disappears into his closet and comes back with a towel, a pair of black jogging bottoms and an oversized orange shirt. He hands them to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek before going to sit with Aiden. I head into their shower and run the water. I tied my hair up into a bun cause I don't want to get my hair wet.

20 minutes later, I come out of the shower and I dress into the clothes Noah gave me. I took out my hair and left it out. I put the towel into the wash basket and walk back into their room. I stand in front of their full length mirror on my phone. Noah comes up behind me and wraps his hands around me. He plants a kiss on my cheek and I capture the moment.

He looks at my phone before tilting my head so I can see his face. "Post it." He grind and I say. "Already did." He smashes his lips onto mine and doesn't even ask for entrance. He pushes his tongue inside my mouth and searches for mine.

"You guys can't stay away from each other can you?" Aiden interrupts. We break apart and I giggle and Noah says, "Yeah, cause she's my princess." and I instantly feel my cheeks heating up again. "Awww!" We hear from the door and Liliana is standing there with a smile and I laugh at her.

I wriggle out of Noah's grasp and lay face first onto their bed. "Where are your parents?" I muffle underneath his sheets and Aiden answers, "Business trip."

I roll off the bed and check the time.

6:57pm

"Baby," I say and he grunts. "I have to leave in like 2 hours." I say and he groans. "Why can't you sleep over?" He whines and Aiden slaps him over the head. "She hasn't met mom and dad yet and you know you'll be toast if they find her in your bed." Aiden states and Noah looks dumbfounded.

I roll my eyes and head downstairs to see what food their is. I hear the door open and Luke walks in. "Hey Maddy-pants." He states and I looked shocked. "You still remember that?!" I ask and he nods. He walks over to give me a hug. "They're upstairs." I say and he disapears up the stairs.

I grab a bag of Doritos and head up the stairs as well.

I head back upstairs and enter Noah and Aiden's room and find Aiden and Luke engrossed in some video game and Noah sits on the couch in the far corner watching intently.

I walk in and Noah beckons me to come and sit with him. I walk over to him and he lifts me and places me on his lap so my back is pushed against his chest. I open the packet and he immediately steals one from me. "I want it back." I say and he has the chip in between his teeth. He points to the chip motioning for me to come and get it and I lean in and grab it in between my teeth. I throw my head back so it flies into the air and lands back in my mouth.

I hear clapping and I look over and see Aiden and Luke staring at me like I'm crazy. "That was so cool." Luke says and Noah replies back with, "Yeah, my girl is amazing. Too bad you can't have her." I look at Aiden and find him smiling at his phone but I don't take any notice.
The time flies and soon enough, I have to leave. I change into my clothes from earlier today and take all of my belongings and head out towards my car.

It's dark and there's a breeze that blows past. I hear leaves snapping again and I start to mentally panic. The blow of rustling leaves and snapping branches and breathing noises circles me and I whip my head back to see Noah standing on his porch, concerned. "Baby, Are you alright?" He asks walking up to me and I shake my head. "I can hear noises and it's driving me mad." I whisper and he pulls me to his chest.

His smell circles me and I instantly feel my nerves disapearing. He let's go of me and guides me to my car. I turn around and give him a kiss before saying, "You mean the world to me.". He looks at me with awe before saying, "You are my world, Madison."

That's the first time he's called me by my real name since we had that fight. That's how I know he's telling the truth. I smile at him before getting into my car and shutting the door and driving off.