63

The last day in the hospital wasn't that bad. I've stayed for weeks in the hospital before when I was younger so it wasn't as bad. There were a lot more visitors asking for me today but I asked them all to go home. I have no idea who came to visit me but I just wanted a peaceful day today. I was let out by about 6pm today and it was getting chilly. Noah came to pick me up and had a scarf for me and I changed into my proper clothes before going out to the parking lot.

I saw him standing outside his car in a long sleeve top and dark jeans with a beanie on. I skipped over to him and jumped into his arms. He caught me with ease before kissing the life out of me. "Hey Princess." He said in a husky voice and my eyes widened at his voice. He used that opportunity to kiss my cheek and my neck before putting me down and opening the door for me. I climbed in and didn't say anything.

How the hell is he able to do this to me?

"Honey, are you ok?" He asks and I nod. "Just wondering how you manage to make me speechless" I admit and he smirks at me. "Funny cause that's how we met." He says and I think back.

Flashback from Chapter 1:

"It wasn't even that funny" I say to myself and suddenly, I collide into something hard. I look up and for the first time in my life, I have nothing to say.

I come face to face with a beast. Broad shoulders, dark hair and eyes that could stare deep into your soul.

"Are you gonna daydream at my face or are you gonna take my hand and let me help you up?"He asks while smirking.

Noah Johnson. Quarterback for our school. Amazingly Sexy. Girls drooling after him. Complete Jerk. You get the idea.

"Yeah, I'm good thanks." I grumble stupidly pushing myself off the floor.

"What's your deal? You looking to spend more time together? "He says, while continuing to smirk at me.

I really don't like this guy.

"Listen, I'm not just some fuck girl that's gonna open my legs for you, do me a favour and forget you spoke to me."

I push past him before flicking my hair and walking out the main doors.

"Oh my gosh I had the worst attitude back then." I say with a smile. "When I first saw you," He began, turning to face me. "You looked like a quiet little girl and I was honestly considering fucking and leaving you. And then, this little fire exploded outside of you and I knew it was gonna be harder than I thought to get you in bed. Fortunately, I ended up falling for you, Thompson." He explained and that left me speechless, again!
"You're joking right?" I say with a banter tone but he looks me dead in the eyes, not showing any trace of amusement. "Wow." I breathed out and he smirked at me before starting the car and driving towards my place.

"Get your things for an overnight. I want you next to me tonight." He said and I kissed his cheek before racing up the stairs. I pulled out my nike duffel bag and threw in essentials like toothbrush, pyjamas, hairbrush, straightener and my makeup bag. I ran into my closet and scanned my jeans and tops.
I picked out a simple white vest crop top with my blue ripped jeans. I packed it in my bag with simple grey high top trainers. I packed my sunglasses and my phone charger and earphones. I grabbed a separate bag and packed Rosie's toys and dog food. "Rosie come on let's go!" I called and her little feet ran into the living room. I clipped her to her leash and locked the door. I put the keys in my bag and carried everything downstairs. Noah was waiting outside his car and he was about to offer his helped when I stopped him. Rosie climbed into the backseat and I threw the bags in the boot before shutting both doors and  climbing into the front seat. "I don't always need your help baby. How do think I survived without you?" I questioned with a smirk and he rolled his eyes before speeding off. It was 7:30 when we reached his house.