71

I tossed and turned all night. Ben...and Aiden? It just doesn't add up and I was slowly losing my mind. I picked up my phone and facetimed Noah. "Hey Princess," He said as his face lit up on my phone and I broke out into a grin. "I can't sleep" I groaned and he rolled his eyes with a smirk on his face. "What's actually wrong baby, cause I know you're lying."

Dammit!

"I-I-I'm not hiding anything." I stuttered and he raised his eyebrow. The screen started shifting and he was walking down the stairs before entering the brightly lit kitchen. He propped his phone up and has his head resting on his hands before giving me the cutest look ever and I mentally swooned.

I breathed in deeply before saying, "AidenhasacrushonBen."
"I didn't catch that." He said and I shook my head and said "I'm not saying it again." with a triumphant smile.

"He's had a crush on Ben for ages, Madison."

I stare at him with an open mouth. "I did hear what you said." He replies.
"Well why didn't anyone tell me?! That's my closet friend and my boyfriend's brother!" I exclaimed, rage suddenly surging through me. "Baby, you need to calm down." He said softly and I shook my head, breathing in and out at a rapid pace. "Princess you're working yourself up over nothing." He said panicking.

"I need you." I whisper before cutting the line and attempting to calm down with vigorously shaking in bed before I saw nothing but darkness.

noah:

"Aiden! Look after Lily!" I yelled before racing out of the house in nothing but grey sweats and a hoodie on. I ran into our garage and glanced quickly at our line of cars in the driveway. I picked out my signature black jeep and pulled out before swerving at speeding to Madison's house.
As I pulled up, I saw something...odd. A petite figure in black was standing next to Madison's car. I slowly got out and got a proper view of the face.

Holy Shit!

madison:

I woke up with a banging headache and sloppily trudged to the living room. Noah was sitting on the counter with his head down. "Noah?" I whispered and his head snapped up before he got up and took long strides and wrapped himself around me in a lift. He cradled his head in my neck. "W-W-What's wrong?" I questioned and he looked up and his hazel eyes bored into mine. "You passed out, I had to come over and check. But then...I got to the parking lot and-"

"What happened?"
He shook his head and sighed. "You saw a note? I KNEW IT!" I groaned jumping out of his embrace. I didn't let him finish his sentence because I already knew what he had to say. I paced my living room and checked the time, 5:58AM.

"When visiting time opens, I'm going to have a word with her. She'll be lucky that there's bars separating us." I said lowly.

"Can you get some rest though? For me?" He asked his a smirk. "Don't think you're gonna get a piece of me again." I said with a smile and his face fell. "Pleaseeee?" He begged and I shook my head and pulled down my tank top, exposing a bit more of my boobs and raised up my shorts before walking seductively past him and back to my room. I swish my hips a bit more and I could hear him grunting softly.

I walked into my room before he pushed himself up against my back and my breath hitched. I felt his rock hard member pressed up against my shorts and I wriggled against it a little bit for him to grip me harder and let out a groan. "Noah, let me go." I squealed and he gripped me harder before spinning me around to face him and lifting me up, wrapping my legs around his waist in one swift movement.

I rubbed myself against him softly and he continuously continued to groan, getting louder. "Can I take you, right now?" He said, his voice dropping and I held in my gasp and shook my head. He sat me down on my bed before planting soft kisses around my skin.
I shivered under his touch and he hovered above my body.