Chapter six

Anna's pov

Meeting Lena was not really per se a accident. I have seen her before, all the time at the library when I was on my break or in my free time. I soon realised that she worked there. The library was one of my go to places to just relax and read.

You might think why I haven't spoke to Lena before well it is because I really didn't know what to say to her. She looked so timid and shy, I felt if I speak to her she would shy away from me and that is not what I wanted plus I was to much of a chicken to try and speak to her.

I spend more time watching her then reading. I couldn't help it,she was to cute and adorable. I would laugh to myself when she tried to reach books high up were I could reach and just stomp her little feet in frustration. Lena would look around and make sure no one was watching. She was so small and tiny and her outfits were adorable, it just add to her cuteness.

My heart just bursted with joy just seeing her pretty face.

I would watch from time to time in the library and saw that see have these cute little habits. She would suck on her thumb when she was enjoying her book. Her big hazel doe eyes would widen with fascination. She was also always reading baby books. You would mistaken her as a little kid.

I always found it odd and wondered if she was a little. But I didn't want to jump to conclusions and embarrass myself. I sound like a stalker if you put it like that. I told my fiancée, Olivia, about her and she got so excited. She wanted so badly to meet Lena, but I stopped her and told about Lena being shy and timid.

So we both decided to take it slow on introducing ourselves to Lena. Olivia and I were childhood friends. When I came out to her as a lesbian, she immediately accepted me. She encourage me to come out to my family and I'm glad she did because they accepted me with hugs and kisses. I cried like a baby that day.

I was very advance in school so I was two years younger than Olivia but in the same grade. In our finally year of high school, Olivia came out as bisexual. Me being shocked was an understatement, but I was glad to have someone like me as my best friend. I guess that's the time I started have to a crush on her.

We did everything together like going to the same varsity. In the second year in varsity I finally told her about how I felt, I remember being so afraid of rejection but luckily for me she felt the same way. Since then we have been dating.

Now I'm 28 and she's 30. I'm an accountant and she's a architect. Both of us successfully, happy and engage. What a life!

Olivia is actually the one that came with the subject of mdlg. I remember being so confused and mildly terrified. I didn't understand why someone would act like a child, I thought it was like pedophile people that were interested in that things.

But Olivia sat me down and explained everything to me. I apologise to her about my words and she instantly forgave. We did research together and decided to try and get a little. Both of us wanted a princess to dress up and spoil rotten. We did research almost everyday and read almost everything what we must know on littles., like the pros and cons.

For like a month and a half we did nothing to move the process along of getting to know Lena. Until Olivia became impatient and told me to talk to Lena and that's what I did. I was so nervous. She was so stinking cute with her big hazel eyes and rosy cheeks. Her words slurring as she became excited when we spoke about fairies. I just melted. From there I knew she was a little.

I told Olivia and she was so happy. She decided to try and speak to Lena. She called me today and told me about the rough start of a day Lena was having and told me to go talk to her. I was a apprehensive but decided to do it.

I entered the library and looked around for her but I saw her no where. Frowning, I decided to look more farther for her. I tried to think where she would be and it clicked, the baby book section. And I was right.

I stood behind her and watched her wiggle side to side on her bum by the baby section. I resisted the urge to coo out loudly at her. I heard her start to whimper and squirm more desperately and it clicked, she had to use the bathroom. So I decided to make my presence known.

I swear she could have gotten whiplash how fast she moved her head. My heart broke seeing tears on her face. The look in her eyes scream she was in little space. Her soft sobs was heartbreaking when she had an accident while I was taking her to the bathroom. I made a quick move and took her to an open stall. Lena wanting me stay with her made my just coo at her mispronunciation her words.

I called Olivia and just told her to bring clothes but I didn't tell her it was for Lena or what happened. And now here we are with Lena hidden behind me and Olivia looking confused. I kept my laugh in at the look on her face.

"Lena, baby this is my fiancée Olivia and Olivia this is Lena" I winked at Olivia to play alone.

"Well me and Lena just met today actually, isn't that right, honey" she crouch down down to Lena's height and squish her cheeks.

"Wes" her little voice came out from behind me, awww. I softly moved her out of behind me and let her stand next to me. Her little cheeks were flushed red. I just wanted to kiss her pink cheeks.

"She slipped" I mouth to Olivia. She nod in understanding but gestures towards the bag in my hands. Oh, the clothes. I mouthed later, she smiled at me and looked at Lena who was looking down at her purple painted toes.

I moved Lena to stand by Olivia and went and wash my hands. But she just gripped my shirt tight and moved with me. I just wanted to pick her up and cuddle her. I winked at Olivia through the mirror and she rolled her eyes at me and chuckle.

"How about we go get a milkshake. Don't that sound yummy Anna?" Olivia asked with a teasing smile as it got Lena's attention.

"I think that's a good idea" I joined in. Lena looked between us with puppy dog eyes. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it. She was to shy to ask to join. I looked at Olivia and saw she cooing silently, guess I'm not the only one.

___________________