Chapter forty three

Anna's pov

I felt Lena's mouth starting to slacken around my nipple. I pulled my top back and peek inside and saw Lena fast asleep. I rub her cheek and stared down at her. She is so beautiful.

"I'm done with the kitchen. Is she sleeping?" Liv questioned and took a seat next to me and put Lena's legs over her lap.

"Yeah, she's asleep" I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"What do you think she was doing with all that water, I mean she said she was swim but where was she exactly swimming? I hope she didn't destroy the garden" Liv sigh.

"I have no idea. She's getting naughty each and everyday" I laughed and so did Liv.

"To say at the beginning she was so shy and nervous. Now look at her now, doing things she's not suppose too"

"But I'm glad she's being her herself with us, that's all I care about" Liv said lovingly and peeked down at Lena through my top.

"Enough! Go fetch her a diaper before she decides to pee on me" I pushed Olivia's head away from my breast. She was ogling my boobs for a few minutes now.

"Y-y-yeah, got it" Olivia blushed and hurriedly got off the sofa and speed walked to the stairs, almost falling over the baby gate.

I chuckled to myself. I have two girls obsess over my boobs.

Olivia came back down with a new diaper and a short floral dress. I thanked her and carefully removed Lena's mouth and hands from my nipple and took her out of my top. She grunted but fell back asleep. I sighed in relief and laid her down on the sofa and quickly dressed her.

"Let's get everything ready before she wakes up" I said, making sure to put cushions in front of Lena's body on the sofa. I didn't need her rolling off.

I went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks and beverages while Liv went and pack towels and extra clothes. I packed everything in a picnic basket and sat it on the counter.

"Done" Liv huffed out of breath, coming down carrying our bags and beach chairs. I hurriedly went over to her aid.

"Let's put the stuff in the car" Liv nod as we took packed everything in the boot.

Liv was busy putting the tent in the car before we heard crying. We closed the boot and walked inside the house. I walked around the couch and saw Lena laying on the floor on her back. Some of the cushions were laying on the floor.

"Oh, baby" I cooed sadly and picked her up from the floor. I laid her head on my shoulder and bounced her. Her crying sounded more of being hurt.

"Did you fall off and get hurt?" Liv asked over Lena's crying. Lena nod yes and pointed to her head.

"Oh no, poor bumblebee. The floor was very naughty. Should mommy hit the floor?" Liv rubbed the spot Lena pointed to on her head.

"N-n-nauwty f-f-floor. Hit" Lena hiccuped and pointed to the floor.

"Okay bumblebee" Liv cooed and bend down then began hitting the floor, saying 'naughty floor' 'You hurt my baby", all while Lena nod and sucked on her thumb.

"Finish! How about we go to the beach!" Liv said enthusiastically. Lena's eyes widen in joy and nod her head big.

"No thumb in your mouth" i scold and removed it.

"Paci, pease mama" Lena said sweetly. I cooed and pinch her cheeks. It was so rosy.

"Sure baby, you'll get it in the car" I smiled and walked at of the house with Olivia following behind us and locked the house