Chapter thirty two

Anna's pov

I have never been more shocked in my life. I mean who wouldn't freak out when they see they have naturally produce milk with not having biologically a child.

Seeing that milk droplet appear just freaked me out. I honestly thought something was wrong with my breast because I brought milk producing tablets that will cause lactation. I would have start taking them if Lena decided she doesn't want to dry nurse anymore.

(Lena has been dry nursing all the time. Anna brought tablets that will help with milk production if Lena ever wanted to be breastfed)

In that moment I didn't even think of anything and forget Lena was on my lap. I walked out of the nursery and paced around in our room. I quickly sat down and took the laptop and started searching what was happening to my breast.

Lactation was cause through Lena, dry nursing everyday and that cause stimulation in my breast. That cause my hormones into think I'm nursing a baby and that cause me to produce milk. It came in small amounts before it will gradually increase. I felt myself calm down as I realised it was nothing serious but there will be some discomfort.

"Hey are you alright?" Olivia came into the room and sat down next to me.

"I am now" I turned to her and showed her what I found out of the whole situation.

"Wow! That's so interesting"

"I know. It's amazing what the human body can do. No wonder my breast felt so sensitive and tender" I frowned and rubbed the top part of my breast.

"You scared Lena back there. She thinks you mad at her" Liv said making me instantly feel bad.

"Crap. I was just in shock. I need to talk to her" I hurriedly stood up from the bed and walked to the nursery. I heard Lena sniffling. Poor baby.

When she gave us a kiss on our lips, it was the cutest thing ever. It was always the cheek but this is so much better.

I was just happy that Lena agreed to be breastfed, because I honestly I didn't know what to do if she didn't.

Watching her enjoying my milk made me feel all type of emotions. I felt happy, overwhelmed but most of all blessed. Blessed that such a sweetgirl to be ours.

As she fell asleep, I removed my nipple from her and exchanged it for her pacifier. Next thing I knew, Lena's eyes shot open.

Oh no!

She stared at me with heartbroken eyes. Her bottom lip poke out and begin to tremble as her eyes filled up with tears. My eyes widen in panic. Liv quickly pulled out her paci and I popped my boob back in her mouth.

She immediately suckle and breath heavily through her nose. Her eyes once again as she fell asleep.

"Phew! That was close" Liv said softly as we laughed.

"Now we know to wait until she physically stops herself" I said and watch her mouth slacken.

**

The next morning I woke up with little giggling from in front of the bed by my side. I groaned and turned on my back. I heard silence and quickly tried to fall back asleep.

"Shh, Mr Noodle, mama ans mommy s'eep. Be quiet!" I heard my baby say not so softly.

I faked groan, trying to keep my laugh in. Cheeky girl got out of her crib. I felt the bed dip as she got on it. I laid still anticipating what she is going to do next.