Chapter thirty four

😬

Lena's pov

I woke up feeling big in my crib. I can't even remember when last I woke up feeling big. I could hear the patter of raindrops fall on the roof. I could feel my emotions hit me all at ones.

There is a time during the year when I feel at my worst. It's all when my depression and insecurity hits. I developed it when was in high school. I laid silently and let tears slide down the side of my face until I felt a wet uncomfortable feeling and realised I wet my diaper. I blush and wiped my tears away, quickly getting out of the crib.

I opened the door and looked around the hallway and saw no one, I tiptoed silently to the guest room. It's a room I can spend my time whenever I feel big. I immediately went to the shower and removed the soggy diaper and washed myself.

I felt this lump in my throat., I kept trying to swallow but it hurt.

Sighing to myself, I took out a outfit for work and dressed. I practice my smiling in the mirror, hoping Anna and Olivia won't notice the difference, but my slightly red stained eyes would give it away. I could hear Anna and Olivia make their way to the nursery, but before they could enter, I stepped out of the room.

"Morning" I whispered softly, pulling at my beige knitted jerseys sleeves.

"Morning, sweetheart. Not feeling so little" Anna smiled and walked over to me. I blushed and nod my head yes.

"Let's go have breakfast and then we'll drop you off at the library" Liv said as she threw her arm over my shoulder.

"Are you okay, Lena?" Anna question, looking confused.

"I'm okay" my voice cracked but I gave a small smile to cover it up. 'Don't cry Lena'.

**

"See you later, baby. Enjoy your day" Anna said over the seat as I got out of the car.

"See you, bumblebee" Olivia said, blowing me a kiss.

"Thank you for dropping me. I'll see you later" I gave them a smile and wave, before running into the library.

I pulled off my raincoat and hanged it by the air conditioner to let it dry. I looked around the library and embraced the silence. That's another thing I love about it.

Sighing, I walked to the front desk and sat down. I laid my head in my arms and closed my eyes. I just want this day to be over.

Chloe no longer works here after what happened. Anna made sure of it and Ms Willows suspected something was wrong and immediately fired her. Now I have a new working partner who is actually really nice and friendly.

Her name is Angelica and she's beautiful.