Chapter seventy six

Olivia's pov

"Stupid waitress" I grumbled on the sofa in the dark.

I huffed as the blanket kept raising, exposing my feet. Anna decided I was just at fault as the waitress and said I can't sleep with her. So she put me out on the sofa.

It's been 2 hours and I still couldn't sleep. It was now 2:30 at night and it suddenly felt cold in the living room.

Just before I could fall asleep, I heard steps come down the stairs. I could tell it was Anna's and not Lena's. Lena stomps rather than walk. I quickly close my eyes and pretend to sleep when she walked over to me.

I heard sniffling and quickly my eyes flew open. I cuss internally at my brain for being eager to see what's wrong.

"Mommy" Lena whimpered.

"What's wrong, bumblebee?" I cooed, frowning.

Lena was sitting on Anna's hip as Anna rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

"Wan' mommy" Lena hiccuped, making grabby hands at me. I quickly took her in my arms and rocked us back and forth.

"What happened?" I mouthed to Anna as I looked up at her.

"She wouldn't fall asleep without you next to us. She kept waking up asking for you" Anna said softly, with a sad smile on her face.

"Mommy 'ome to beds?" Lena whispered in my ear.

"You have to ask mama first, honey" I said, wiping her tears away.

"Mama, mommy 'ome to beds pease" Lena said cutely, giving her the puppy dog eyes .

"Of course sweetheart" Anna cooed, nodding her head at Lena, who let out a tiny squeal.

"Mama says wes mommy" Lena said happily, hopping on my lap.

"I heard, honey" I chuckled and stood up from the sofa with Lena and followed after Anna. I ass jiggled in her night shorts.

Lena laid her head on my shoulder and softly snore in my ear, failing quickly asleep. I smiled at my child, thankful to her. All I could think was...

Thank you, Lena!

**

"Nows mama kith mommy" Lena squealed, clapping her hands together.

I think Lena knew Anna was mad at me because she just kept including Anna and I to do things together.

I smirked at Lena before looking over at Anna who was glaring at me. I wiggled my eyebrows at her, making her glare harder at me.

"But I want kisses from my baby" Anna faked whined, pouting at Lena who blushed.

"On'y Ifs mama gibs mommy kithes" Lena lisped, shaking her finger at Anna.

"You heard the baby, Anna" I smirked at Lena for her awesomeness.

"Kith Kith kith!" Cheered through her adorable giggling.