Chapter thirteen

Anna's pov

It's been approximately a month since Olivia and I know Lena and to say it's the best time of my life. On every Saturday we made it a ritual to get ice cream and go to the cinema to watch a movie. As the princess that she is, Lena always chooses the movie. But no objections on our side, we watch her majority of the movie anyway. It was how we bonded, with Olivia carrying Lena up to bed at the end of the day. We still visit her at work during our breaks when we have time.

She had begin to slip a lot when we are around, it almost became a frequent thing but we said nothing. She was not shy anymore either, it's like subconsciously thing now. Believe me, Liv and I don't mind one bit.

Everything feels like a dream. It might sound like a exaggeration but it's not. Today is Saturday which means the three of is are getting ice cream and watch a movie. And it is also the day we official ask Lena if she is a little and if she say yes, and ask her if we could become her caregivers!!

By this stage we all know she is a little, but we want her to confirm it herself. Rather than assuming and taking action. Every last choice and decision lays in Lena's hands.

We decided to rather say temporary, just so Lena does not feel force and can leave whenever she wants. Although that thought breaks my heart, we have to do what's right for her. Liv and I just want her permanently, to be our babygirl.

Knocking on Lena's door, she comes out wearing a white polly dress with her hair in two pigtails. She was carrying her duffel bag, smiling big at us. Liv and I couldn't resist the urge and cooed out loudly, Lena face flushed and scurried into my arms, I kissed her cheek and then she moved to hug Liv. I just love when she initiated affection first, makes me know that she does like us.

Today we decided to have a sleepover at our home, so it's better for us to ask Lena about mdlg. To say, she was very excited. The day went off smoothly. We had our ice cream but decided to set up a at home cinema, so that she can relax and not be nervous.

"Are you excited, Lena? I asked while unbuckling her seatbelt as we made it to our home.

"So 'cited!" Lena exclaimed excitedly while holding her arms up making grabby hands. I looked at Olivia in shock. This is the first time she wants to be picked up while being awake. Normally it's only when she is to tired to walk up to her apartment at night when we drop her off from the cinema.

"Come here, baby" I cooed and put my hands under her armpits and picked her up. My heart is literally bursting with joy as I sat her on my hip, smiling like a lunatic. I felt her hiding her face in my neck, I just know she is blushing.

Looking over to Olivia, she smiled and walk over to us with Lena's duffel bag in her hand. She put her hand on my back and kissed Lena on top of her head. I could feel Lena smile in my neck. Such a cutie!

"Welcome to our home, honey" Olivia whispered softly in Lena's ear. Lena lift up her from my neck and looked around the place in awe. I'm glad she liked it, I decorated the place myself even though Liv is the architect.

"Is weally pwetty, I likes it 'lot" she smiled while looking around the place.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I'm glad you like it" I thanked her and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss back on my cheek. Why is such a sweet girl!?

"How about we dress in our pyjamas and watch a movie in the living room" Liv suggested as I carried Lena up to the guest room. We entered the room, which was a light purple shade. Coincidence? Definitely!

Liv put the bag down by the foot of the bed, while I sat on the bed with Lena on my lap.

"Oli and I will be downstairs, okay. Just call us when you ready and then we will come get you. While you getting dress, we will set up for movie night" I said. She nodded her and got off my lap. We both kissed her forehead before heading downstairs.

"Im so nervous, Liv. What if everything we plan goes wrong" I panicked.

"We talked about this. Whatever happens, happens. There nothing we can do, it all lies in Lena's hands, love. I'm freaking out inside" Liv chuckled nervously.

Lean called us from upstairs, I quickly went up and found her waiting on the bed with her fuzzy lilac pyjamas on. She really likes purple.

"Ready, baby?" I questioned as I walked towards her.

"Wes!" She said excitedly, lifting her arms up to be picked up. I quickly scooped her up and took her downstairs. The movie night was successful.

Lena was beginning to yawn. I turned to Liv and nodded my head. It's now or never. She switched off the tv and we both turned to Lena. She look at us with questioning eyes and confusion.

"Lena, Oli and I would like to talk to you about something" I said nervously. I could see the slight panic in her eyes.

"It's nothing bad, I promise" Liv said and patted Lena's leg for comfort. She nodded but still looked nervous.

"How do I begin this..... So I have notice that you act a bit younger than you and not sure if you noticed. I have notice the little things that you do, like sucking your thumb, loving baby books and like being carried. Well...... Liv and I want to know if you know what Mdlg means?" I asked nervously out of breath. I feel like I can't breath right now.

"Yes, I-i-i do-o" she said softly while stuttering. She's so nervous, she was fiddling with her fingers. That's a good start.

"We want to know if you are a little" Liv asked while taking Lena's hands to stop her from pulling at her nail beds.

Suddenly she burst into tears. This was not the reaction we were expecting. We both looked at each other with big panic eyes. I quickly pulled her in my lap and rocked her back and forth.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Everything's okay. We didn't mean to upset you. Can you tell us what's wrong?" I rubbed her back up and down and repeatedly kissed her head. Slowly her sobs subsided. Little hiccups came from her.

"Can you tell us now, I promise we will never mad" I reassured her while stroking away the tears under her hazel eyes.

"Pwomise, no be mad" Lena looked up at me and Liv with puppy eyes, she looked like a little angel. We nodded at her.

"I-I am-m a l-lit-tle" she said in the softest voice ever. All I felt in this moment was relief and happiness. I pulled her in the biggest hug ever, soon I felt Liv wrap her arms around us. I felt like crying.

__________________

I know it's not much, but believe me it will get better. I just want this book to be long.

I don't really want to rush into everything yet. I hope you guys stay patient with me.

Next chapter will be a continuation of this one. Their will be a little item given to Lena.

Can you guys guess what it will be?

Thank you my lovelies, I love you🥺💜!