Chapter fifty two

Olivia's pov

Anna and I both stop dead in our tracks as we heard the front door closes. We looked at each with wide eyes before jumping into action.

"Lena!" I called out as my voice quiver out in fear.

"Sweetheart mommy and I want to talk to you" I could see Anna wanted to freak out. Her green eyes had darken significantly.

We both ran to her nursery and check every inch of the room, but she wasn't there. I kept trying to believe she was still in the house but the door slamming told us otherwise. Realise how serious the situation was, I began to panic.

"No no no no no!" I could feel my heart start to race as I ran down the stairs. I didn't even care if I would fall, all that matter was finding Lena!

I took my car keys from the coat railing and opened the door and slamming it shut after me. I ran to the road and looked up and down and saw no Lena in sight. I moved to the side of the house and pressed the button to open the garage door.

"My baby!" I heard Anna sobbing as she made her way out the house with some of Lena's comfort things in her arms.

"Come on come on.." I mutter out as I felt my frustration for Anna and the garage door taking long to open.

I hoped in the driver seat and turned on the ignition with Anna following after me. I reversed, but I couldn't decide which way to go. I decided going right and made a drive for it, going over the limit, luckily there wasn't any people driving.

"I'm scared, Liv. It's all my fault" Anna started full on sobbing and brought Lena's blanket up to her face and inhaled.

"Just think how Lena's feeling, outside alone in the dark!" i said harshly, but I didn't look to her, but I could feel her gaze on me

"I'm sorry" Anna said heartbroken but I could care less. I was not the person she was suppose to be apologising to.

"Yeah, I am too" I whispered out as tears made their way down my face. I haven't cried like this in a long time.

**

Lena's pov

I didn't know how long I was laying here but it felt for a very long time. I couldn't stop sobbing and shivering as I clutched Mr Noodle tight in my arms. My paci had fell out of my mouth onto the floor from all the crying I did.

"Wan' mommy" I whispered out into the dark as my body quivered from the cold. It didn't help that I had my onesie on.

My soiled and cold diaper was rubbing harshly against my private parts. It started burning. I tried moving in different directions on the bench but it didn't help.

'Stop crying Lena' Mr Noodle said harshly at me.

"I-I-I so-w-wy" I hicupped out as I wiped my tears away and sat up on the bench.

'Let's go, no one is coming for us" he tsk, making me nod my head.

"O-okays" I stood up from the bench and started walking straight. I didn't know what part of the town I was.

I guess they really didn't want me.

I kept walking with my head kept down, falling over my own feet. I continue sniffling until I heard numerous footsteps from in front of me. I looked up hesitantly and scared.

My breath hitched as I saw a group of four guys laughing. They didn't look like good people as they stumbled around.

My eyes widen as I slowly backed away, wanting to run away from them but one guy saw me.

"Look!" The short guy said with a smirk.

"Guess we got a little treat for ourselves tonight fellows" the tallest guy said with big muscles. Making the men around him whistle.

"Come here little girl, no one is going to hurt you...well" he mumbled out, making the others laugh.

I shake my head no as my body shook with anxiety and fear. I mind went back to the meany man in the mall, making me freeze up.

"Guess we have to come to you" they all chuckled darkly and started running and stumbling towards me.

'RUN LENA!' Mr Noodle shouted, making me come out from my frozen state.

I turned around and started making a run for it. I went back in the direction i came from when I ran away. My legs felt jelly. It felt like I was running in my dream.

"MOMMY, MAMA!" I screamed out in the dark, hoping for someone to come out of there house and saw me.

My salty tears and snot were flowing down my face . My hair sticking was sticking to my face as adrenaline pumped through my body. I could still hear them after me as they cursed, calling me to come back.

I saw a park and immediately ran into it. I stopped and looked back and saw no one behind me but I could hear them still coming.

I saw truck wheels that were buried in the sand and only half of the wheel was visible. I immediately made my way towards it.

"Sorry Mr Noodles" I threw Mr Noodle far away from me into a other direction.

I crawled into it the wheels and slithered my body into it. It was a tight fit and made my body bend forward in a circular position.

I held my breath as tears ran down my face. I was out of breath and I couldn't breath properly. I heard them enter the park and mumbled to themselves.

I had snapped out of little space the moment I saw them. I just knew something wasn't right and felt off.

"Spread out men, we got a little mouse on our hands that likes hide and seek"

My body was shaking. I don't dare make a noise. I could hear how they ran around the park and looked for me.

I heard footsteps came towards the wheels. I prayed and prayed that they would not find me. I heard one man stop and knocked on the first wheel making my body jump in shock.

"Come out little mouse, we just want to play a little game that's all" his voice was sinister and rough.

He knocked on each wheel making me want to just escape and run from them. But I knew better. He knocked on each wheel, not failing to make me jump.

I saw his shadow stand in front of the opening and stood there for a minute as he yelled at his men to find me.

"Please no! Mommy find me" i mouthed out as I shut my eyes close.

I heard the man starting to bend downwards.I could hear his heavy breathing as be chuckled. I knew the sound of his voice and laugh would forever haunt me.

"I got you now little girl" he said as he started to crawl forward.

"Boss!" I heard one of his men scream.

"What!" He screamed out and crawled out from the wheel and stood up.

"I found her doll. I think she's still on the run"

"Let's go" he muttered out in frustration and anger as I heard his footsteps moved further and further away from me until I could not hear them anymore.

I opened my eyes and slowly got out of the wheel. I couldn't feel or hear anything. With a heavy and sore I crawled out.

My vision was hazy as I made my way towards a tree. I looked at it for a moment and just started sobbing as my frail body collapsed onto the floor. I choked on my cry as I took deep breaths in. I couldn't breath.

I could feel my heart in my ears as the park lights shine into my eyes. I couldn't see anything as I clutched my onesie in my hands as sweat dripping down my body.

I was having a panic attack.

"Lena!"

________________

Well...