Chapter eight

Please read the author's note at the end of the chapter!

Lena's pov

Once's Anna and Olivia left through the door, my mind snapped back. That little switch in my head flipped off. I slightly felt confuse for a moment, until everything came back to me. I freaking slipped and peed myself wet. Oh my goodness!

I internally cringe at the seer embarrassment that I just experienced. All the scenarios from what happen, went as a slide show through my head. At each one I cringe and flushed red more and more.

I can't believe I slipped with complete strangers and was willing to go to get ice cream with them. Am I really that naive and stupid? I will never live the embarrassment down. I don't even know how I will face them. I really hope to never see them again.

I really don't mean that literally.

Looking at the bag next to the counter was humiliating to look at. The fact that they were not freaked out or grossed out with how I acted, made me feel an inch better. They didn't care that I acted like a toddler. A 20 year old grown person acted like toddler and spoke like one too. They said no mean comments, they just accepted it as is. It felt like a forever dream.

Both Anna and Olivia were so nice about everything, really tells a person what caring people they are. They literally bought me new clothes even though they don't even know me.

I was panicking, thinking about what they said. They were coming to visit me tomorrow at work and I was slightly not looking forward to it. I refrain from sucking on my thumb so I nibbled on my new hoodie. It didn't feel the same but it will have to do. I realised sucking my thumb was a trigger to me when it comes to my headspace.

Chloe as always never came back and now it's 6pm. I picked up my things and waved goodbye to Miss Willows. I sighed in relief as I fell face down on my bed. I felt myself melting in my mattress. I sluggishly wash the day off me and decided to catch an early night. The day has just been to stressful for my well being.

^^

The next morning I stood up still feeling sluggish. I kept tossing and turning. All the thoughts of yesterday tan through my head and I kept over thinking it. No matter what I did nothing worked to block my thoughts out.

I fell asleep around 3am and woke up 5am. I looked at the clock against the wall and it read 7:35 am. Normally I'm 7am awoke. Sighing I decided to call Miss Willows and told her I wouldn't come in today. I know she wanted to ask what's wrong but decided against it. Plus I also don't have an excuse really.

I wasn't in the mood for Chloe and extra work because she would obviously just leave when I show up.

I hate disappointing people especially Anna and Olivia. They helped me without complaints. But right now the embarrassment stopped me from seeing them. I felt the guilt consume me slowly. They came all the way from there workplace on their break just to spend time with me.

I felt conflicted and all this thinking gave me a headache. I laid back down in bed and fell asleep. Next I woke up to my phone blaring.

"Hello" I answer groggily without looking at the caller ID.

"Afternoon Lena, I just calling to tell you that two woman came in today asking for you. Their name were ummm Anna and Olivia" Miss Willows voice came through the speaker.

"Oh yes that would be my friends, did they saying anything, Miss Willows?" I sat up fast in bed, worried what they could have said to her.

"No much dear. Just asked about your whereabouts. They were quite worried especially the one with the short brown hair, I think that is Anna, if I'm correct" she informed me.

"Yes, that's Anna. Thank you for telling me Miss Willows, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow" I said with a racing heart. I don't even know why my heart is even racing right now.

"They gave me their numbers and told me to give it to you. Will you take the numbers now or would you rather wait until tomorrow?"

"Now please! I mean now please, therefore I can just message them and ask them what they needed" I spoke excited. I have more numbers to add in my phone.

The only peoples number I have in my phone is, my Mom, Dad, Miss Willows and now Anna and Olivia. I tried to ask Chloe's number but she just glared at me and walked pass against me. I really don't know why she don't like me.

"Okay Lena, do you have a book and pen nearby?" She questioned.

"I do Miss Willows" I tried to speak calmly. I just too excited. I stumble out of bed and took my sketching book and pen out.

"Thank you. I see you soon" I said with a smile on my face, writing the last digit done.

"Goodbye dear. We'll talk soon and I hope you get well soon" Miss Willows bid farewell.

I took a few deep breaths in to calm my nervous. Finally okay, I made my way to have some dinner. I can't believe I slept so late. I scurried with Mr Noodled clutch tightly in my arms and made myself noodles .

Yummy. One of my favourite foods. Asian food especially in general. The spicy ness is just mind blowing.

__________________

Nothing much happened in this
chapter. Over thinking is
something no one can control.

The next chapter will probably be some
progress between the three, but
Mdlg will not be mentioned yet.

I hope you guys understand and
keep on reading. It will be
worth the wait, I promise.

Until next time.

I love you🥺💜!