Chapter twenty three

Anna's pov

Lena was still suckling away as if there was milk in my breast. Her eyes were fluttering open and close. Her mouth would go still for a few seconds, then she would shake her head and grunt and speed up her suckling. I brought some milk inducing tablets just in case she ever ask for milk.

"Go sleepies, sweetheart. You tired" I cooed as she stared up at me with half lidded eyes.

I patted her bum hoping to get her to sleep before we get home. But then again then she wouldn't be tired to go sleep at night, but if I let her stay awake she would be cranky. That means a tantrum is waiting to happen. It was an internal debate.

"What got you thinking so hard back there?" Liv mused, not taking her eyes off the road. We were close to home as I saw the familiar roads.

"Should I let her sleep or stay awake?" I whispered out to Olivia.

"I think you should let her sleep. If she is tired, let her. Nursing really zoink her out" Liv chuckled making me laugh. It really did, but my nipple hurts.

"I know I want to but that means she won't sleep tonight and tomorrows Friday and she has work. If she don't sleep now, she's cranky and moody" I stated facts.

"Then I don't know" Liv shrugged not being helpful at all.

I felt Lena's mouth beginning to go slack around my nipple and looked down to see her eyes close as she fell asleep. She looked so angelic. I looked down and kiss her cheeks. Finally, we pulled up in the drive way. With slow movements, I tried to take my breast out of Lena's mouth, who was still suckling. I was literally keeping my breath in at this point. I didn't need my neighbours seeing my breast.

"Shh, baby" I patted her butt as she begin to whine and search around with a open mouth for my nipple. I quickly covered up and got out the car as Liv opened the door for me.

I laid her head on my shoulder and my arms under her bum to support her. I walked inside the house as Liv went to get the things out of the car. I went upstairs and changed her into a diaper. We changed to diapers at night and whenever she naps because her pull-ups are always on the verge of leaking. Pull-ups are for the daytime when she keeps forgetting to go to the toilet. We learned that the hard, she would play and wait on the last minute and when she finally decided to go, Lena can't keep it in and pees herself wet.

Lena did not move throughout the whole process. I quickly went to the room down the hall and went inside the nursery, to get a onesie. My baby loves her onesies. We haven't shown Lena the nursery yet, we are going to show tomorrow. We had to wait because her crib and changing table took some time to arrive. I'm so excited for her reaction, we obviously made it her favourite colours, lilac and white.

I went back to our room and saw Liv laying next to her, running her hands through Lena's hair while busy on her phone. She smile when she saw me come in. I change Lena into a Minnie Mouse onesie and laid her in the middle of the bed with two pillows on each side of her.

"Let's go shower" I winked at Liv and pulled her up from the bed and made our way to the shower connected to the room. She smirked making me giggle. To say it was totally worth it.

It was now 7:30 in the evening, dining was done but we were just waiting for Lena to wake up. Olivia and I were sitting at the kitchen table staring at the baby monitor. We are so wrapped around our little girls finger that we staring at a device hoping for her to make a sound so we would go get her.

Hearing some rustling and whining, Liv and I looked at each other and darted out of our seat, seeing who would get to her first. We were laughing running up the stairs at our childishness. I got first to the door and saw Lena laying down rubbing her eyes with her tiny fist. I internally 'aww' at her cute action.

"Hi, sweetheart. Did you have a good nap" I said as I crawl on the bed and sit cross leg in front of her. Lena opened her eyes and a massive smile took over her face as she made cute baby noises, kicking her legs in excitement.

"Aww, my baby is still feeling little, isn't she" I cooed and tickle her neck.

"Look how cute she is Anna!" Liv said in a high pitched voice. Her hers widen at how high her voice was making me burst into laughter.

"Oh god, I needed to record that" my eyes were tearing at this point. Lena eyes widen in shock at the loud sound, she immediately started wailing.

"Mama's sorry baby" I tried to calm down and went to pick her up but Liv beat me to it. I glared at her.

"Watch her head!" I softly shouted as Lena's head flop to the back.

"Shit! Sorry, I didn't mean to. How little is she?" Liv quickly held her head and laid it on her shoulder.

"Probably a few mouths, as she can't keep her head up and her body is limp. I didn't think her headspace would be this young" I said shock. But I don't mind one bit.

"Oh okay. I'll to be more careful next time. Let's go eat and get this little baby her bottle" Liv pop Lena's pacifier in her mouth and walked out the room with Lena as I followed behind them.

I was kind of panicking as we walked down the stairs. She's so little, I'm scared she could just fall out of Olivia's hands. But I knew that wouldn't happen.

"Let me make her a bottle quick. Seeing as she can't eat solids" I said as I begin to prep a warm bottle for her.

Liv was eating with one hand while Lena's head was laying on her chest. They looked so cute. I tried to take Lena but she held Lena and took the bottle from my hands.

"You eat, I'll feed Lena. I'm done anyways" she gave me a smug look and remove Lena's pacifier and put the bottle in her mouth. Lena immediately started suckling on her bottle with staring into space.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes and ate. Done eating I washed the plates and made another bottle and then we retired to our room.

With a change of a wet diaper, we got into bed with Lena between us. I turned off the light and put on the night light.

"Goodnight, sweetheart. Goodnight love" I kissed them both and laid my head on the pillow, facing Lena and Liv did the same.

We stared at Lena as she babbled around her pacifier. She was honestly so adorable. She decided to spit it her pacifier and whine. Once again making sucking motions with her mouth and trying to move her head.

"Come here, sweetheart" I cooed as I turned her on her side, lifting my my T-shirt and move her head to breast. She latched on with some difficulty but I helped her as Lena sigh and her eyes close.

I fell asleep with the sound of Lena's suckling on my nipple, echoing in the room.

________________

Writing is so therapeutic, I can't stop even if I wanted to😭😅.

I hope you guys are enjoying your day, evening or night!🤗

Remember to stay safe and thank you for the support!

I love you, bye!🥺💜