Chapter sixty three

Anna's pov

"I'm glad that's over" Olivia said as we smiled down at Lena who stopped crying.

But Lena didn't really look happy, she was just staring at us with a blank expression. It kind of made me worry a bit.

I watched Lena look at the puffs in hand and dropped it. I watched her close her eyes and took a deep breath in...

"Oh no..." I whispered fearfully. Both Olivia and I waited with a baited breath.

And there it was, Lena screaming her head off. It made us cover our ears at her ear piercing scream. Her entire face was turning red to the point where she was struggling to breath.

"What do we do" Olivia panicked as she threw things in the diaper bag around.

"She only cried like this was for Mr Noodles" I said loudly over her crying as I stood up and bounced Lena.

"Ella!" Olivia with wide eyes.

"Yes!"

Her crying rang right next to my ears. Olivia quickly looked around for the stuffy. I watched her with panic eyes, waiting on her to get it, but she suddenly stopped and looked up at me, shaking her head.

"Ella...she's not in the bag" Liv whispered out.

It would seem like Lena understood what she said because Lena stopped crying and then started crying again.

"Go look in the car!" I bellowed as I pointed to the door.

"Shh baby, mommy went and got Ella" I whispered in Lena's ear, somehow hoping that she would understand.

I turned and cradle her in my arms and began walking up and down with her. I put my breast back in her mouth, making her cries muffled. She kept suckle then stop to cry, then again suckle then stop to cry. It made me chuckle.

"I got it!" Olivia screamed as she burst loudly through the door, making Lena shock and started crying.

"Olivia!" I whispered yell.

"Sorry" she said apologetically and quickly walked over with the stuff animal.

We sat back down on the sofa as Lena still cried.

"Here you go, bumblebee" Liv cooed and pushed the stuffy gently into Lena's hands.

Lena opened her eyes and immediately stop crying. She stared and giggle at the stuffy in her hands. She made cooing noises of happiness making us melt at her cuteness.

"She's so cute when she's not crying" I said.

"She's a monster when she cries" Liv chuckled at Lena who was back to normal.

Lena blinked tiredly and rooted around for my nipple. I guided her to my breast and let she nurse. I watched her eyes close of exhaustion as she held her stuffy close to her.

I hummed a soft lullaby and gently patted her diapered bum. Her suckled slowed down as she became deadweight in my arms, making me pull her closer.

"Would you ever change anything about this experience?" Olivia asked softly as she stroke Lena's tummy.

"Not in a million years. This is the best thing that could happen to me after you" I gave her a small smile and pecked her lips.

"Would you change anything?"

"I don't think I ever would. She's brought us so much happiness and liveliness, I should thank her for coming into our life" Olivia said sentimental as she laid her forehead against mine.