Chapter nineteen

Anna's pov

"She called me Mama, Liv!" I smiled so big my jaw could dislocate as tears brimmed my eyes. I felt so happy.

"She called me Mommy, Ann!" Liv laughed in disbelief. I guess we both were in disbelief.

"I just hate what happened today, you know. It made her call us mommies out of fear. I don't even think she noticed that she called us that" I sighed sadly.

"Can't believe she was almost taken from us. There were bruises and nail prints in her arms. Fucking bastard. If I ever see him again, I'll-" I felt my anger come full force again. I took deep breaths in to calm down.

"The fear in her eyes will forever haunt me. I'll do anything to protect her" Liv sighed and pulled me into a hug as we sat comfortably on the sofa while Lena was sleeping in our bed.

We sat in silence as todays events ran through our head. Now we have to be more aware of little Lena when we go out. I don't think we'll let her out of our sight anytime soon. I wonder what possessed him to try and hurt her and take her. I can't believe that we just got her and almost lost her. I don't want to think how Lena is feeling. I got lost in my thoughts until I heard crying from upstairs.

We both turned to each other "shit". We sprang up from the sofa and ran upstairs. Opening the bedroom door, Lena was sitting on her knees, mouth open trying to gasp for air and eyes shut close as tears ran like a faucet down her face. I felt my heart break at the sight.

"Ma- ma-mama" Lena gasped out as she saw us and made grabby hands.

"Oh my little baby, come to mama" I cooed and pulled her into my arms. She laid her head on my shoulder still crying. I shhed her and bounced her while rubbing her back. Slowly her sobbs subside.

"Here's your paci" Liv cooed and putting her paci in her mouth. I guess she was trying to put her fingers in her mouth. Soft suckles filled my ears.

Feeling her relax in my arms, I sat down on the bed and relaxed with her sideways in my lap against the headboard. I patted her bum and felt that her pull-up was wet. I stared down at her and saw the innocence in her eyes. She stared at me and slowly lifted up her hand and traced my lips.

I looked at Liv questionable but she just shrugged. I was concerned now. She hasn't said a word and normally she would be speaking our ears off. I shrugged it off as her being tired and playful nibbling on her fingers making her giggle adorable.

"Liv can you can change her for me, please. I'll go make her a bottle quick" I shifted her into Liv's lap and made my way to the door. Soft whining was heard and saw Lena looking at me with tear brimmed eyes.

"It's okay, mama's going to make you a baba. Come cuddle with mommy" Liv cooed and hugged her. She winked at me making me blush, walking out the room.

I made a quick work of making her a bottle. I add some vanilla to her milk. She really loves having her bottle of milk anytime of the day. Soon I hope she'll love mine as well. I walked back upstairs, walking in the room with Liv just done changing her and was pulling up her sweatpants.

"Do you want to give her bottle?" I asked Liv shaking it.

"It's okay, I'm going to wash her clothes and throw away her pull-up" she smiled and kissed me on my lips. I savour her taste and whined when she let go.

"The baby is here. Tonight" she whispered in my ear and smacked my butt, chuckling while she walked out the room. Lena whined making me looking at her in embarrassment. She was suckling in her paci and staring up at me kicking her legs.

"Let's get you fed, baby" I smiled embarrassed and scope her in my lap.

"Patients, sweetheart" I chuckled at her eagerness. She spat her paci out and reached for her bottle, whining for it.

"Ba-baba" she bubbled.

"Yes, baba. Good job sweetheart" she smiled up at me as drool escape the side of her mouth.

I wiped it away with my thumb and softly put the nipple of the bottle in her mouth. She suckled eager, closing her one hand around mine while the other held a firm grip on my T-shirt.I watched her eyes flutter close again and her sucked slowed down and the possessive hold on me loosen. It was like she was in a younger headspace.

"Goodnight, baby. Sweet dreams and I love you so much" I whispered lovingly.

I kissed her cheek and removed the empty bottle from her mouth. She whined in response, making suckle motions as her head moved around.

"Shhh, it's okay. Here you go" I pushed her paci in her mouth and rocked her back and forth.

"Hey" Liv said entering the room as she laid next to me on the bed.

"Hi" I smiled softly and kissed her. She pecked me one last time and let me go. She leaned her head against mine as we both stared down at Lena.

"Goodnight love"

"Goodnight, babe"

We closed our eyes for the night as we fell asleep. Starting to fall asleep, I heard some whining. I kept my eyes close as I patted Lena's bum. Too tired, I fell asleep, patting her bum.

What Anna did not know was Lena had inch closer to her breast. Lena's paci had fallen out of her mouth and was looking for something to suckle on in her sleep.

As she found Anna's breast that was braless , she latched on and softly suckled on Anna's nipple through her T-shirt. She didn't mind the shirt as she sighed and relaxed, falling into a deep sleep.

_________________

Well, that's that🤗.

You know, I feel so happy reading your guys comments (you know who you are, my regular commentators)🥺

Some of you guys really have questionable usernames. Goodness it really makes me laugh 😂

Thank you for the votes and comments, I love you bye🥰.