Chapter thirty

Olivia's pov

I huffed as I walked to the front door. Carring bags of groceries is no joke. I fumble with getting the house keys out of my pocket.

"Aha!" I exclaimed in victory as I got it out. Sighing, I soon realise I have to open the door.

Anna had send me out to buy more baby food and groceries. During the days that Lena was in newborn headspace and sick, she ate a lot of baby food. So we just want to be prepared whenever she slips so little again.

Opening the front door, I'm met with Lena and Anna sitting on the floor. Both look like they were crying. What the heck happen while I was gone. They didn't seem to notice my presence as they were busy talking.

I wonder what happen. I made a mental note to ask Anna later.

"Hi, I'm back" I said excitedly and held up the bags.

"Hi love" Anna said with a smile as both of them turned to me.

"Hewwo mommy!" Lena said with a gigantic smile. So freaking cute! I still feel warmth in my stomach when she calls me mommy!

Lena got up from Anna's lap and ran to me. I quickly drop the bags and catch her as she jumped into my arms. I pepper her face with kisses and swing her in a circle. Her giggles echoing in the house. Lena really brings joy and liveliness into our home.

"No 'owe mommy" she screeched in joy.

"Okay, honey. Mommy will stop" I laughed as I sat her on my hip.

"Did you get everything?" Anna asked as she came over to us. She leaned in and kissed me. Nice.

"I did" I kissed her again when she pulled away.

"No, my mommy" Lena pouted and frowned. Pushed my face away from Anna and hugged my neck tightly. Oh, a jealous baby! We both laughed at her while she glared at Anna.

"But mommy is my wife" Anna pouted back at Lena. Who did not look impress at all.

"No, mommy my 'ife" Lena said snorting and kissed my cheek. Lena looked smug while Anna looked flabbergasted.

I burst into laughter and so did Anna. We were totally not expecting that.

"Now tell mama, where is your ring? Mommy bought me one"Anna smirked and shakes her ring finger in front of Lena.

"Mommy, why Lena 'ave no 'ing?" Lena asked with a sad face.

"Uhhhh..." I didn't know what to say. I watched Lena's face fall. Oh crap!

"Mommy bought you some things. Do you want to see?" I said enthusiastically. Please let this work.

"WES" Lena squealed excitedly as she squirm in my arms. Lena loves when we buy her new things, especially stuffies.

"But first, the bags need to go in the kitchen and the food needs to be packed. And you little miss, need a diaper change" Ann said taking Lena from my arms and walked to the kitchen.

I saw her smirk. I looked down at the bags and picked up in one go, no way am I making another trip. I swear Anna thinks I'm her slave. But it's cool, I get 'rewards' from it.

Packing away the things went quickly with the help of Lena and Anna. Although, Lena drop majority of the things, we praised and she loved all the attention.