Chapter fifty nine

Anna's pov

Olivia and I decided that we are going to take Lena to Build-a-bear. Since she lost Mr Noodle on the night of the incident, Lena and Olivia went to look for the stuffy, but it was unfortunately gone.

She was cranky and moody over the lost stuffy. She kept asking for Mr Noodles and it broke my heart when her big hazel eyes got teary. It made me feel more guilty even if I tried to shake it off or try to forget it.

"Are you ready, baby?" I asked as I poked my head in Lena's nursery.

I softly chuckled as I saw Lena sitting on the floor, only her diaper, throwing clothes around while grunting. I could she her get more frustrated as she tried to pick out an outfit.

"Nos" Lena said as she turning her head to me. Her bottom lip wobbled as her eyes begin to turn glossy.

Lena wanted to be a 'big girl' and wanted to dress herself and now look where that got her. I walked over to my baby and sat down next to her.

"Do you want mama to help you?" I cooed as I wiped her tears away.

"Bu' I big 'irl mama" Lena said as her voice cracked and kicked her legs in frustration.

"I know you a big girl baby. But sometimes big girls also need help from their mama" I said softly as I cupped her face in my hands.

"Okays" Lena said sadly and blinked tiredly up at me.

"Okay to let mama help you get dress?"

"Wes pease" Lena said cutely as she smiled her cute smile up at me.

"Thank you for using your manners" I cooed and kissed her.

I started going through the clothes on the floor as Lena sat in between my legs and laid her head on my chest. I smiled down at her her and thought about happy she will be when she know where we going.

"Luv mama" Lena said softly as she fisted my thin strip black dress.

"I love you too, sweetheart" I smiled back at her. She is just to sweet for her own good!

There were so many good outfits to choose from. But I decided to stick to the dresses, Lena always looked adorable in it. Who am I kidding, she looks adorable in everything.

I felt her hand crawl up my stomach to my breast. She played with the strap while not so discreetly pulling it down. Her hand moved inside slowly down my dress

"Can I help you little miss?" I smirked as I looked down at her.

"Nos mama" Lena shook her head quickly no and looked at me with innocent eyes.

Her hand freeze but she made no move to remove her hand. I shrugged and went back to what I was doing. I smirked at her little antics. It is always hilarious to watch the little things she does when she's not trying to make it obvious.

She started moving her hand again after a while and patted my right boob in her hand. Lena slowly pulled my boob out and giggled right before latching on.

"You couldn't ask?" I asked teasingly.

"Thi'ty" Lena shrugged nonchalantly.

She gripped my boob with both hands and started squeezing it. I watched as she took deep gulps as my milk started flowing out faster while she tried to keep up with the pace.

"Slow down baby. You going to choke and get sick" I said hurriedly and pulled her hands away, before pulling her away.

Lena swallowed a mouthful of milk and then frowned and pouted at me. I aww and cupped her head and pulled her back to my breast. She suckled at a normal pace while staring up at me.