Chapter eighty

Anna's pov

I smiled as I see Lena's face light up as her mom agreed to stay for the night. To be honest, I'm quite nervous that she will be staying her.

There is many reasons why, example, Lena could slip any moment, her mom could question seeing some of Lena's little things that we might have forgotten to hide or Lena would slip and would want to be breastfed.

So it was a 50/50 chance something might go wrong tonight and her mom would find out. But I would hope that she accepts Lena for the way she is and everything would be okay.

"You have a lovely home" Miranda said as she looked around.

"Thank you, Anna is the one that choose everything" Olivia said throwing a smile my way.

"Well you have wonderful taste Anna" Miranda said with a approving glance at me.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you" I said pleased with a smile on my face.

So far everything was going well...

"Would you like anything to drink or eat?" Olivia asked as we all took a seat on the sofa.

"I would like some coffee if you don't mind"

"I would take some cranberry juice please" I said.

"Me too please" Lena said excitedly to Olivia before going back to talking to her mom.

Olivia glanced at me making me nod my head and mouth 'water it down'. Although Lena wasn't in head space, she gets quite giddy when she has juice that isn't watered down and that makes her slip.

"How are you feeling, Miranda?" I asked sympathetically.

"I'll..I'll be okay, just didn't expect this to happen at all" Miranda said sadly with a chuckle. But I couldn't see the hurt and tiredness on her face.

"If you need anything, Olivia and I are always here to talk too whenever you need" I said as I leaned forward and took her hands in mine for comfort.

"T-thank you" she choked up as some tears formed in her eyes.

"It's no problem" I said sadly as I let go of her hands.

Soon Olivia came back with everyone's drinks and some cookies. I sigh knowing Lena's going to eat them all.

"Cookies!" Lena squealed and quickly grabbed one before I could stop her.

"Lena, have some manners" Miranda scold at Lena, whose face quickly fell into sadness.

"I'm sowrry" Lena mumbled as she looked at me with a trembling lip and glossy eyes, making my heart break.

"Apology accepted" Olivia said, giving Lena a reassuring smile.

I could see her unconscious trying to slip into her headspace. I don't think to have seem to have notice.

"Excuse us for a moment" I said quickly as I stood up and took Lena's hand and walked into the kitchen.

I could see Olivia shot me a worry glance while Miranda paid no mind to us. I quickly pulled out a chair and sat opposite Lena.