Chapter twenty seven

Lena's pov

This entire week, I have been feeling sick and sluggish. My head hurt, my throat hurts, my body feels hot. It doesn't feel good, at all. I want to tell mama and mommy, but I don't want to bother them. I am a big girl, I'm three years old and I can take care of myself.

But it got progressively worse today. I didn't want to play with my toys and didn't want to eat. When it was nap time, I didn't let them feed me, I held my own bootle and sat in the corner of the sofa. They kept giving me questioning gazes, but I refuse eye contact with them. I just want mama and mommy to hold me, but if they do they will feel how hot my body is.

Right now, I was laying in my crib. I just had my afternoon nap. I could feel my stomach churning but not out of hunger but out of sickness. I felt tears well up in my eyes as the feeling got worse. I spat my paci out and I silently begin to cry as I laid still, plus I didn't want them to hear over the monitor.

"Hi baby, are you done napping?" Mama's soft voice came as she walked towards my crib. Sniffling, I turn on my side away from mama and hid my face in Mr Noodle.

"Baby, are you okay?" Mama ask concerns as she rubbed my back. I whined and scooted away from her hand.

"Mama will be back" she walked away and out of the room. I whimpered out in pain and clutch my stomach. I could feel myself slip a little more.

I heard footsteps coming into my nursery. I heard mama and mommy softy talking as they came and stood next to my crib. I so badly wanted to tell them what was wrong.

"Honey, can you tell mama and I what is wrong?" Mommy said. I didn't reply and kept my face hidden.

"Are you okay?" Mommy said. And with that I started sobbing. I just wanted to be carried and babied. They know how to make everything better.

"N-nooo" I sobbed out in pain. I couldn't take the pain anymore, I turned to them and lifted my hands out to whoever was going to take me.

"Oh my baby. You breaking mama's heart" mama's voice crack as she looked at me with sad eyes.

She picked me up and laid my head on her shoulder. I whimpered at the movements. She bounced me around the room, which made my stomach squirm.

"Sweetheart, you feel warm. Are you not feeling well?" Mommy asked staring at me while her hand was on my forehead as I stared at her over mama's shoulder.

Just before I could nodd my head and say yes, I vomited all over mama's shoulder and back. With humiliation and embarrassment, I closed my eyes and began crying louder as I throw my myself back in mama's arms.

"Woo!" Mama said loudly and catch me before I could fall out of her arms. She hurriedly walked towards the bathroom with mommy behind us. I just kept crying, thinking mama is mad at me.

"S-s-so-owwy m-m-ma-ma" i hiccuped as my shoulders shook in aftershocks. My nose began to feel stuffy as I sniffle.

"It's okay my baby. Mama's not mad. You just sick, sweetheart" she sat on the toilet lid and rubbed my back. She took off my clothes and left me in my soiled diaper.

"You going to take a nice bath and some medicine to make you all better!" Mama tried to say enthusiastically with a small smile as she brushed my baby hairs out of my face.

"Mama wif?" I asked looking at her with puppy eyes and shivered from the coldness of the bathroom.

"Yes baby, if that's what you want" she cooed, as she ignored the vomit on her back and ranched smell.

Mama moved me over to mommy when she brought in towels for us. Mama then stripped out of her clothes. I cuddle into mommy for the warmth she emitted. She cooed and gently rubbed my back.

"Alright let's get you into the bath" mommy said and laid me on the bathroom counter and removed my diaper.

"Can you blow for mommy!" She said and held a piece of tissue in front of my face. I nodded pitifully and blowed into the tissue.

"Feels better?"

"Thankies" I said gratefully and made grabby hands. The counter was cold.

"You welcome, honey" she said, wiping the remaining tears and snot off my face.

Mama first got into the bath and then held her hands out for me. Mommy gently lowered into mama's arms. The water was lukewarm, I didn't like it. It felt basically cold to me.

"Shh, I know it's a bit cold but it's going to help calm down your temperature" she cuddle me close as I whined. I laid my head on her breast and relaxed.

I looked up and stared into her eyes. I love my mama so much and mommy. They always make everything better. Mama stared down at me with her gently green eyes and stroke my cheek.

I felt myself slip deeper into headspace. Everything felt different and I didn't understand one thing as mama spoke to me.

"Are you my tiny little baby, huh?" Mama cooed. I giggled and patted her breast.

I rooted around her breast for her nipple. Mama smiled and guided her breast to my mouth. I immediately latched onto her nipple and close my eyes, in relaxation.

I felt a little droplet hit my tongue. It tasted sweet and warm as it coated my tastebuds. I suckled deeply, hoping for more. I loved it.

I want milky soon.

______________

Thank you to the wonderful

@missluciaamore

@IDKIDC290

Thank you for for the idea, I absolutely appreciate it🥺💜.

This chapter is dedicated to you two!

And to the others that commented, I love the suggestion and I will be using it in the future chapters and will be credited.

Thank you for the love and support, I love you bye!💜