Chapter eighty four

Anna's pov

Olivia and I laid awake in bed in each other's arms, watching the baby monitor just waiting for Lena to wake up. I think we both were a little impatient for Lena to wake up.

We looked at each other and chuckled as we realised how much Lena has us wrapped around her finger.

"Let me go get her, Anna!" Olivia whined as I laugh and shake my head no.

"She needs her sleep and I don't want to disturb her sleep. You know she slept only at 2 am last night while you were asleep" I said and glared at her.

My baby was just so tired last night but couldn't seem to fall asleep. I had to walk around with her in her nursery and nurse her until my breast was completely empty. Lena was just really restless.

"Sorry babe" Olivia said sheepishly, looking guilty making me sigh.

"It's okay" I whispered with a smile and laid a kiss on her lips.

Olivia and I were in the kitchen preparing breakfast and Lena was still asleep. I had the baby monitor attached to my pants belt, looking at it every few minutes to see if Lena had woken.

We got out of bed at 8:30 and it was 9:45 already. I bit my lip debating whether to wake her up or not.

"Are you alright, babe?" Olivia asked me as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Yeah, I'm just debating whether if I should wake her up or sleep a bit longer" I sigh and chuckled at my thoughts. It was just filled of my baby.

"So... can I go get her!!" Olivia asked excitedly as I turned to face her and saw her eyes light up like a kid in a candy store.

Before I could reply, I heard some rustling on the monitor. I picked it up and saw Lena just staring into space while suckling up her hand. It was the cutest thing.

"Yes, you may go get her..." I stopped myself mid sentence and saw Olivia making a beeline to the stairs.

I shake my head and chuckle as I followed behind her. Olivia quietly opened the nursery door as we walked quietly walked in. The smell of baby enter my noise, making me feel warm inside.

We walked over to her crib and saw her looking aimlessly around while suckling on her hand .

"Hi, bumblebee" Liv cooed as she stroke Lena's chubby cheek.

Lena looked up at her with a tiny smile on her face while making cooing noises around her hand.

"Oh my goodness, we have a tiny baby on our hands" I squealed.

I love infant headspace Lena. She is just adorable and a peaceful baby when in newborn headspace. But this time it just seemed different.

"Something seems different" Olivia said, looking quite unsure at me, stroking Lena's tummy.

She wasn't moving around much and her focus seemed far away. Normally she would be kicking her legs and making baby gurgles and smile but she was just quiet and making 'oh' shapes with her mouth with no sound coming out.

"Yeah, I think she is more younger then normal. She is probably a few weeks old right now" I said shock.

"She's never been this young before" Olivia said astound.

"I know, she normally 3 months and up"

"I nervous yet excited" Olivia said with a small laugh.