Chapter twenty two

Anna's pov

Lena has been now sleeping at our home during the week too. It's like she practically lives, believe I don't mind a bit nor does Olivia. Lena's just so cute and cuddly, I just want to squish her and hide her in my pockets.

Weekdays, on our way to work, we drop Lena by the library and pick her up and from there go straight home. But sometimes we make a stop by her apartment and get some clothes for her. I really didn't want to leave her alone at her apartment with no supervision.

Another was, every morning I would wake up with a sore breast. Lena would spit out her pacifier at night when we sleep and would suckle on my nipple through my shirt the entire night. It's becomes so painful because she use my nipple as a pacifier and her latch is obviously not correct.

The breastfeeding topic was not brought up again after our talk, so I never told Lena what she does at night. But it's okay, I'm a patient person.

Olivia and I were sitting in our car in front of the library. Liv came to pick me up from work and drove me to the pharmacy to get some nipple cream. I was just about to get out to go fetch Lena, until I saw her come out with her head hanging down. That's strange!

"Hi baby, how was work?" I asked softly, pulling her into a hug.

"I-I-it was okay" Lena stuttered slightly as her voice crack as she hid her face in my breast. It sounded like she wanted to cry.

"Sweetheart, can you tell mama what's wrong. Are you okay?" With that sentence, she started sobbing quietly.

"N-n-nothing m-mama" she choked up clutching my silk shirt in her hands.

"Come on, let's go home. Mama will sit in the back seat with you" i gently pulled her from me and opened the backseat and got in. I pulled her in my lap and rocked her back and forth.

"Hey, honey. Mommy's really worried. Can you tell us why you crying. Liv looked at us with a frown on her face.

"M-meanie huwt, mommy" she mumbled out as her body trembled.

I felt my body froze "Sweetheart, look at me. Who hurt you" I said devoid of emotion. No one hurts my baby.

"Chloe, mama" I frowned and tried to rake my brain who that was. I know Lena had mentioned her before. Wait, isn't she Lena's coworker.

"Don't she work with you, honey" Liv asked looking frazzled. She took the words right out of my mouth.

"Mmmh" Lena lifted up her head and looked at Liv with red puffy eyes and snotty nose and nod her head.

"What did she do?" I swear I'm going to beat a bit....

"Chwoe pulls my hair ans push me. Always huwt me, mama. Don't know why" she said faltering in and out of headspace. Her bottom lip trembled, looking like she wanted to cry again.

"Why did she hurt you, sweetheart?" I smiled despite wanting to jump out of this car. I was trying to keep my temper under control.

"She wans me to take her shift, but I say i can't and she get mad. I take Chloe shift always because she go home and leavs me alone" She hid her face back in my chest, breathing heavily.