Chapter forty

Lena's pov

"You had milky already" mama said with a pointed look.

"Bu' mama, I thiwsty!" I whined and tugged at her dress.

"Do you want your juice, mama brought some snacks and juice for you and here is a bottle of mama's milk in the bag" mama grin and pulled some snacks and bottle milk out of her bag and wiggled them in front of my face.

I knew that she got me, so I did the next best think I'm very good it, crying and puppy dog face. I made my bottom lip trembled and made tears come to my eyes.

"Mama No wan give me booby miwky" I said in a soft voice.

I could see the hesitation in her eyes. She looked like she was going to give in. I internal smirk at my awesomeness. Adding a extra effect, I pouted and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Okay fine, you can have some milky" mama sighed and gave a small smile.

"Thankies mama!" I squealed. All my tears and puppy dog face was gone.

"She tricked you good" mommy laughed from the front.

Mama glared and pulled her arms out of her dress sleeves. She pulled her dress down till by her tummy and unclipped her bra and took out her booby.

"Here you go, sweetheart" mama cooed and laid me in her arms and held her breast to my mouth.

I opened my mouth and took her pink nipple in my mouth. I closed my lips and took the first suckle. I groaned happily as milk coated my mouth and the back of my throat. It is so delicious, it was sweet and thin. Mama have now a lot of milk in her breast and it's the best thing ever.

I closed my eyes and relaxed in the smell of her. I took my hand and snuck it into her bra and played with her other boob.

"She's so adorable" mommy cooed. I felt her move and played with my hair.

"I know" mama said softly and stroke my face. This is the life!

"What's the time?" Mama asked.

"It's 1:30pm. We can go inside around 2pm"

"Okay, that's a good idea" mama agreed with mommy. That means I can drink more milky.

I could feel the milky get little, I whined and mama changed me over to her other boob. I patted her boob in happiness.

**

We were walking into the zoo as I walked between mama and mommy. I held both of their hands in mine. I anxiously looked around and saw so many people and lots of noise from children.

I moved closer to mommy and held their hands tighter.

"If you feel like you can't do this, tell us and we will go immediately home" mommy leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Okays, bu' I twy fiwst. I big giwl" I whispered with a big smile on my face.

We walked to the enclosure species side. The first animal we saw was a Lion. I felt excitement build up and finally got into it. I let go of their hands and pressed my hands up the glass. This was so cool.

"Can you tell us what's animal that is, sweetheart?" Mama asked, standing next to me.

"It a Wion!"

"Good job, bumblebee! You are so smart" mommy said enthusiastically and patted my head.

"Thankies mommy" I giggled and nod my head big.

Next we saw a baboon.

"Wook, it has a wed bumbum!" I giggled at its red face and bum. Mommy and mama laughed with.

"You know who else has a red bum?" Mommy asked.

"Who?!" I asked with interest. I really want to know.

"You!" Mommy said and began to laugh like a hyena. I stared up at her confused and mama just looked annoyed.

"Huh" I frowned. I don't know what she means.

"Uhm Uhm... you know... like you have a rash and... and it's red. So yeah" mommy laughed awkwardly and scratched her head when she saw we weren't laughing.

"Okie" I nod my head.

It was amazing to see all the animals. There were so many to look at and I enjoyed myself. Finally we came to my favourite animal in the whole wide world. A Elephant!

"Wook, it a El'phant!" I said excitedly in a hush voice.

"We do see, baby. Do you want to feed it?" Mama asked, as we walked over to it.

"Yeah!" I was vibrating with energy. It was so big.

Mommy went and bought peanuts and put them in my hand. I held my hand out as the elephant took it with his trunk out of my hand. It felt amazing to see it so up close. I couldn't stop smiling. It was the best moment ever!

"Let's go eat" mommy said and grabbed my hand after a few minutes. I pouted but my stomach grumble in protest.

We went to a hotdog stand and some refreshments before we went a sat at a bench. I drank fast my drink from being thirsty after all the walking we did. When we were done eating we walked around for a bit.

But now I had to pee. I really didn't want to pee in my diaper but I trusted mama's judgement. I slowly let go and peed. It stunk my rash and it felt uncomfortable.

"Peepee mama" I said softly and tugged at her hand.

"Let's go" mommy walked with us to the stall.

Every step I took it burn my bumbum and made my anxiety spike. Finally we made it to the bathroom and luckly there wasn't a line. Mama took my hand and took me to an open stall. She made a quick change of changing me into a new diaper, with me standing legs open.

"Done" mama declared as she threw my used diaper and wipes in the trash.

"Thankies mama" I breathed a sigh of relief and hugged her.

"You welcome, baby" she kissed my head and put everything away on her bag.

"All set" mommy asked as we walked out of the bathroom. I nod my head and skipped down the stairs.

"Let's go home" mama said and took my hand in hers and so did mommy. It was getting dark outside.

We giggled as we made our way back to the car. Mama and mommy swinged my hands and made funny noises as I giggled. We were talking of all the animals we saw.

"This is wrong" a woman's voice said from behind us.

________________

Dun, Dun, Dunnnmm!!!

A Karen, who would have thought!

I love you, bye🥺💜!