Chapter fifty one

Lena's pov

All week mama was working and coming late home from work. Mommy had to fetch me from and take me to work, basically everything. I didn't even have mama milky from mama, only from my bottle but it wasn't the same and it made me sad and upset with mama. It is a week since I last nursed.

Right now mama was working in her upstairs office while I played with my toys in my room. Mommy was downstairs, cleaning up the kitchen after eating a silent dinner. I wasn't really into playing with my toys, I just missed mama and wanted her cuddles.

"Hi mama" I said softly as I opened her office door and poked my head through the opening.

"Hi" mama said nonchalantly, not even looking at me.

"I 'tay in hewe wif you mama?" I asked nervously. I was hoping that mama would let me nurse. I just wanted to feel close to her.

"Not right now Lena. I'm busy, go to mommy" mama shooed me away with her hand.

"Okay" I whispered out sadly as tears came to my eyes. I closed her door and wiped my tears away as mommy came up the stairs.

I ran to mommy and hugged her close as I buried my face in her stomach. She picked me up and took me into my nursery and took out my toys so we could play before bedtime.

"What's wrong bumblebee?" Mommy asked as she pushed my hair out of my face.

"Miss mama" I sigh sadly and crawl into mommy's lap and laid my head on her chest.

"I know honey, but mama is really busy with work and her boss is a real meanie" mommy pouted and tickled my neck. I giggled and tried to move to get away from her.

"Do mama 'till wan' me, mommy?" I asked insecurely as I fiddle with my fingers.

Before mommy could answer, we heard footsteps coming towards my room. We stared at the open door.

"Can you guys please be quiet" mama came through the door as she stood there looking irritated and stared sternly at us.

"We weren't being that loud Anna, but sure we will be quiet" mommy rolled her eyes and she didn't look happy.

"Hi mama" I smiled at her while giving her a small wave but she didn't even acknowledge me. That hurt me as I hid my face in mommy's chest as tears made their way down my face.

"You guys were being loud! Then how the hell did I hear you guys down the hallway" mama exasperated.

I jumped in mommy's lap at how loud mama was talking. I could see mama become angry so did mommy. I hated confrontations and arguments.

"Stay here honey, mama and I are going to have a talk" mommy whispered lovingly in my ear as she comfort me. I nodded my head.

Mommy picked me up and sat me down in my crib. I turned my back to them and hugged Mr Noodle. I could hear them argue but trying to argue quietly at the same time.

I didn't like that they were arguing, because of me. I picked up my paci and put it in my mouth. I took deep suckles trying to calm my crying and beating heart.

I don't think mama wants me anymore...

I didn't like that she was ignoring me. I quietly made a blanket rope and got out of crib. I grabbed Mr Noodles and tiptoed to the window. I open the window and looked down, it was a high way down. I whined and backed away. The only way out was through the front door.