Chapter eighty six

Olivia's pov

"Mommy?" I heard Lena's cute voice say.

"Yes bubblebee?"

"Wou luv me?"

"Yes, I love you very much. Now what do  you want?" I huffed out a laughter as I looked at Lena through the rear view mirror.

Anna, Lena and I are currently on our way to the mall. We need to restock on Lena's baby supplies and groceries.

"Wou buy me choc'wate, pease?" Lena asked as she gave me the puppy dog eyes and pout.

"Of course bumblebee, mommy will buy you all the chocolate in the world.."

"Olivia! Stop buying her chocolate and stop falling for her little bribes"

"But..." I tried to redeem myself but Anna cut me off.

"And you little missy in the back, you need to stop being cute and bribing your mommy" Anna said as she leaned over her seat and poke Lena's tummy.

"Okays mama, I sowwy mommy" Lena giggled as I winked discreetly at her.

"Why do I even bother" Anna mumbled with a sighed of annoyance as she caught me winked at Lena.

I let out a little laugh and grabbed Anna's hand and laid a kiss at the back of it. She looked at me and rolled her eyes but had a small smile and a blush on her face.

'Yeah, I still got it' I smirk as I parked the car.

**
Anna's pov

I got out of the car and move to the back door and took Lena out of her car seat and sat her on her feet.

"Mmhm" Lena whined around her pacifier as she curled her legs around mine, refusing to be put down.

"Mama just want to put you down for a moment before I put you in your stroller" I said softly looking down at Lena.

Lena whined again as she shook her head no and tighten her hold on me. My heart broke at her teary eyes and pout behind her pacifier.

"Don't you want to sit in your stroller?" I questioned.

"Mama" Lena mumbled.

"Aww, you just want to be close to mama" I cooed as she gave me a big nod of the head.

I lifted her up properly and sat her on my hip. Lena immediately cling to me and hid her face in my neck and let out a little sigh and relaxed against me.

"So...where do we go first?" Olivia asked as she pushed the stroller with our things in it.

"Groceries first and then baby supplies" I said as we started walking to the store.

As we walked into the grocery store, Lena lift her head from my shoulder and smiled. She immediately turned her head to Olivia and made grabby hands to her.

"Mommy" she whispered excitedly, make Olivia chuckled as she took Lena from my arms.

"This child..." I laughed, amused.