Chapter seventy four

Lena's pov

"Mama?" I called.

"Yes, sweetheart?" mama smiled at me as she sat on the sofa watching me.

I was sitting on the floor in the living room, playing with my dollies. It was really fun but now I was kind of bored.

"Giv's booby pease" I said sweetly as I crawled over to her.

"You just had milky five minutes ago, baby. You can't be thirsty again" mama said teasingly.

"Don' know w'at mama ta'k 'bout" I plopped down on my bum in front of her and shrugged my shoulder, while looking around the living room.

Maybe I did have milky five minutes ago, but I am thirsty now and I wanted milky again and play with mama's boobies.

I like playing with her big boobies, it is so much fun. It's even more fun that I can play with mommy's boobies too!

"Hey my loves" mommy said as she came from the kitchen with food in her hands. Yum!

I licked my lips as I stared at mommy's Mac and cheese. It looked and smelled delicious. She took a seat next to mama and looked at me.

"Hewwo mommy" I said sweetly, batting my eyes at her.

"No! No, this is my food. Leave me alone, bumblebee" mommy said as she pouted and moved her hands to the side to protect her food.

"Oh please, Olivia. You make as if you not going to give her" mama said amusingly as she rolled her eyes at mommy.

"We'll see about that!" Mommy hummed as she took a bite of her food.

(5 minutes later)

"Mowe mommy" I whined as she put the last forkful of Mac and cheese in my mouth. It was all gone now.

"You just ate all my food and now you want more?" Mommy asked, stunned.

"Pease mommy" I said cutely, hugging her legs to my chest.

"Fine! You lucky you so cute, now give mommy a kiss" she cooed as she bent forward and puckered her lips out for kissy.

"Okays" I giggled and gave her a big kissy on her lips.

"Thank you, bumblebee" mommy said happily as she stood up and ruffled my hair and walked to the kitchen again.

I smirked as I watched mommy walked away. I turned my head and saw mama looking at me with a smirk and knowing expression.

"You, you are good" mama chuckled at me as I gave her the puppy dog eyes.

"Thankies mama" I said proudly and crawled back to her and made grabby hands.

"Come to mama" she cooed and lifted me up and cradled me into her arms.

I sigh in happiness and snuggles deeper into her. I loved the way mama and mommy smell, their scent made me feel warm and safe. I pushed my head into mama's boobies.