Chapter eighty one

Lena's pov

"LENA MARIE!" My mom yelled making us run to the living room.

What I saw made me stop in my tracks as my heart pound as I stared at her with wide eyes.

There she stood with toys on the floor by her feet and some pacifiers. She was holding a picture of Anna, Olivia and I on my birthday. I had on pacifier in my mouth and my sippy cup in my hand.

"M-mom I can explain" I said hurriedly as I took steps towards her.

There was no use lying to her, the evidence was all there.

"You sure do. You have a lot of explaining to do young lady and I want the truth" my mom said tapping her foot on the floor with a pissed off expression.

"P-please don't be mad at me and please don't hate me" I said distraughtly.

I felt Anna and Olivia make there way over them me and rubbed my back in comfort. I was scared this was it, whether my mom accepted me or not.

"Please sit with me" I said and took a seat on the sofa and she did as well.

"Have they been taking advantage because I swear I will sue the bell out of them and get them locked away forever" my mom said pissed as she glared at them.

"They haven't, I promise mom!" I said hurriedly.

"You promise?! You have a pacifier in your mouth and sippy cup in your hand and what looks like a fucking diaper Lena!" She said furiously.

"Please just listen to me" my voice cracked.

"Are you some kind of sick perverts that find joy in dressing my daughter like a baby. I can't believe I left my daughter in the hands of people with fetishes"

"THATS ENOUGH MOM!"

Everyone was silent. I breathed heavily as I stared angrily at my mom. I could understand that she was up set, but there was no need for her to accuse Anna and Olivia of such malicious things.

"Lena..."

"No mom, that was uncalled for. You can't just accuse them of such things, it's wrong" I said sternly.

"Well, what do you want me to think?" My mom said sighing.

"Just sit down with me and I'll explain everything, please"

"Okay" my mom said, slumping against the sofa, staring at me.

I quickly turned to Anna and Olivia and gave them a nervous look.

"It's okay, sweetheart. We will be with you every step of the way" Anna said, stroking my cheek.

"It will be okay, bumblebee" Olivia whispered, laying a kiss on my head as they took a seat opposite us in the other sofa.

I took a deep breath in and turned to my mom before sitting down. I fiddle with my fingers out of nervousness as tears threaten to spill. I felt hands cover mind and saw my mom hold my hands.