Chapter seven

Anna's pov

"What do you think, Lena?" I teased with a smirk on my face. But she kept looking down and fiddle with her hands.

"Wena go wif A'na and Oli?" She asked look up at me with doe eyes filled with excitement and anxiousness. Probably afraid that we would say no.

"Would you like to go with us honey, you more than welcome" Olivia offered with a hopeful expression on her face.

"Wes pease, I go wif" Lena claim excitedly, bouncing of the heels of her shoes. Honestly so cute.

"Okay honey. What are we waiting for let's goooo!" Olivia exclaimed with enthusiasm. I laughed at her silly antics and so did Lena. Her apples of her cheeks turning pink and her giggles echoing in the bathroom.

She's perfect for us. I hope that she will want us back just the way we want her. All in due time. I couldn't wait for that day to finally happen. I still can't believed she slipped so quick though.

I grabbed Lena's hand and the bag and walked out of the bathroom with Olivia walking next to Lena. I watched them with happiness as they quickly converse with each other. Shy Lena no where in site. We walked down the library easy to go to the ice cream place. I felt giddiness swarm in my stomach.

I couldn't believe she is trusting us this quick. She is willing to go get ice cream with us and that's a huge step. I just knew Olivia excitement was bubbling, just wanting to have Lena as ours. I nudge her to calm down a bit as I saw Lena looking a bit apprehensive.

"Is everything okay, Lena sweetheart?" I frowned, stopping by the front desk. Nervousness set in. I hope she's not having second thoughts.

"You can tel us anything honey, we promise we won't be upset" Olivia tried to get her to talk but she didn't reply. She just kept swinging my hand back and forth while looking sad.

"I has werk, I can'ts leafe ands Chloe not here yet" Lena mumbled out. I tried to make out what she is saying and finally got it.

"Does Chloe work with you, Lena? Do you know when she is coming in?" I questioned.

"Wes. Chloe was hewe but go gain" she said looking up at me. Her little face looked so cute and sad. Awww, she wanted to come with us.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I guess we have to reschedule. We will probably go this weekend to get ice cream together. What do you say!" I tried to feign excitement as I watch her face fall.

Dammit, this is not how I wanted the day to go. Sighing I looked at Olivia and saw she had a sad face as well.

"It's okay baby, I promise that we will do it the weekend. I'm sorry" I quickly bend down and pulled her in a hug and whispered to her in her ear.

"Okays" she sad sadly while holding me tightly. My heart broke. It would have been our first outing. But I forgot it is still weekdays. I couldn't wait for the weekend to come.

"Maybe me and Olivia can come tomorrow. Would you like that, mmhm?" I tickled her by her sides. Little squeals left her mouth, trying to get away from me.

"Stawp, no more A'na, no more" she giggle breathlessly. Her eyes shining with happiness.

"Okay, I'll stop" I chuckled.

"You guys know how to make a person feel left out" Olivia pouted, faking a sad look. Lena's eyes widen and quickly went and hugged her.

I rolled my eyes at Olivia while she just gave me a smirk. She's something I won't say.

"I'll see you tomorrow, honey. Be a good girl for me" Olivia teased and let Lena go. Lena nods her head really big with a massive smile on her face.

"Bye baby. I'll miss you" I hugged her one more time before letting go. I'm so attached already. I really didn't want to scare her away.

"Bye Oli, bye A'na. See use morrow" she waved at us as we walked away. God she's so adorable, I really didn't want to leave her alone in little space. Anything could happen and we would not be there to help her. It made me kind of panic a little.

"Liv, should we really leave her in little space like this. I'm kind of scared, anything could happen. She had to use the ladder to get books in high places. What is she slip and fall?" I began to panic and rushed my words out when we arrived and sat down in the bakery.

"I am too. But we have to leave her, we have to get back to work. We spend more time than we should have. I have like 5 minutes left of break. So I'll see you later. Don't worry everything will be okay" she said and kiss my lips before leaving.

She's right nothing will happen. I was just being paranoid. I took deep breaths in and out trying to calm my beating heart. I order a coffee and left for work. While working I couldn't get my mind off Lena. I hope she was doing okay and her co-worker came and helped her. I didn't like that she had to use a ladder.

My baby could get hurt and I wouldn't even know. I'm so happy with the progress we made in such a short time. It felt like blessing. I had so many purple outfits planned out in my head already. Seeing her having so much purple things on over time made me realise that's her favourite colour.

_________________

Concerning updates, this book
will be updated everyday.

I don't have a schedule or anything
so updates will be at random times
during the day.

I love the support you guys have shown this book in such a short period of time. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you and I love you💜.