Chapter forty two

Anna's pov

"It's so hotttt" Olivia moaned out. She fanned her face with her hands. She laid upside down on the sofa.

"I know, this heat is excruciating!" I exasperated. I blew my hair out of my face and laid back against the sofa as the fan was on.

It was a really hot day today. It was 37 degrees today and it was horrible. The entire house was warm even though all the air conditioner and fan was on. I was in a tank top and a shorts and Olivia and Lena.

"Why don't we go to the beach today?" Liv suggested as she sat straight up and looked over to me.

"That would be nice" I smiled at the idea.

Swimming would be so good right now.

"Let's ask Lena if she wants to go" Liv said. I nod my head and turned to where we saw Lena last.

"Where did this girl disappear too" I sighed and saw Lena was missing and the house was silent.

"It's a little to quiet for my liking" we looked at each other and sprang up from the sofa.

I know for a fact Lena was doing she was not supposed to be doing. I know she's not upstairs because I made sure to look the baby gate upstairs and downstairs.

As we walked to the kitchen, Lena's shorts and tank top laid on the floor in a line. The more we walked the more water we saw on the floor. We hurried up our steps and saw the kitchen floor pooling with water and little footsteps leading to the back door.

"What the hell" My eyes widen at the mess.

Olivia and I stood in shock because this was not we were expecting to see. I mean she was us a minute ago and now the floor is covered in water.

We both looked up as the back door creaked open and in walk Lena with one of her beach buckets in her hand.

"Lena Marie!" I loudly called.

Lena stopped dead in her tracks and looked up at is with wide eyes. Her entire body was soaking wet, including her hair. She was only in her diaper and it hanged heavy between her legs. Probably soaked up of water.

"H-h-hi m-mama a-ans m-m-mommy" Lena stuttered and squirmed in place.

"What happened to the kitchen? Why is the floor covered in water and yourself?" I threw my hands up in the air.

"I- I s-swim m-m-mama" Lena said softly and dropped the bucket in the floor and fiddle with her fingers.

"And why didn't you just tell us you wanted to swim, instead of making a mess in the kitchen. Look at all the water in the floor" Liv said sternly and pointed to the floor.

Lena looked around as her eyes widen in shock. Her bottom lip began to tremble before she started sobbing and dropped down on her bum onto the floor.

"L-Lena s-s-sowwy. No m-mean t-to" Lena hiccuped and laid down on the floor, laying angel style.

I carefully walked over to Lena and bend down and picked her up. She calmed a bit down and cling to my neck. She hid her face in my neck and then placed her her down my tank top and grabbed my boob.

"Not right now, Lena. We need to clean the kitchen first" I playful sighed. She is obsessed with my breast.

I sat her on the countertop and removed her hand out of my tank top. Lena grunted and held a firm grip, not letting go.

"Sweetheart, you can have milky later. We need to clean up the mess you made and then timeout" i cupped her face and made her look at me.

And once again she started crying. I pulled her in a hug and shhed her. But she kept trying to push me away and pulled at my top. She would cry louder when she didn't get her way.

"What happened?" Liv asked confused with a mop in her hand.

"She wants to breastfeed but I said not now and now she crying and she has to go into timeout" I looked down at a sad looking Lena, who was rubbing her head in my breast. It was making my heart throb and break. She was just to cute.

"Oh" Liv said, nonchalantly. I swear she doesn't take anything really seriously. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Do you feel okay now, baby?" I cooed at Lena who pouted and nod her head. I kissed her pouty lips and put her back on her feet.

"Wuv you mama" Lena smiled and hugged me with one hand, while her other had sneaked up my stomach.

"I love you too, baby" I chuckled at her trying to be discreet.

Before I could pull her away, Lena pushed her head under my tank top and latched onto my nipple. She suckled fast, breathing heavily.

"Oh my god" Olivia cracked up in laughter, letting the mop fall in the process while I stood in shock trying to comprehend how fast this happen.

"Mines" Lena slurred. I laughed in disbelief and looked down at the outline of her head.

"You are so sneaky" I pulled the neckline to the front and looked down and saw Lena suckling loudly, already staring up at me.

"Why don't we go and sit comfortably, hmm?" I suggested but Lena shook her head no and held me tightly. My top was wet from her hair.

"First time I've seen anything like this" Olivia said still laughing while staring at us in wonder.

"Me too" I laughed again. I mean I didn't expect to be standing awkwardly up while breastfeeding. I rubbed Lena's back as she switched over to my other nipple.

"Taking her to the living room, I'll tidy up here and then we can see what exactly she was doing in the backyard" Olivia smiled gently at me.

I love this woman so much, I could just kiss her.

"Thank you, love" I said gratefully and gave her a megawatt smile.

I picked up a very wet Lena, who was still attach to my breast and walked to the living room. I situated her properly and pulled up my top.

"Nos" she mumbled against my breast and pulled my top back over her head and played with my free nipple.

I let her be and took off her soaked up diaper, leaving her naked. I patted her bum, hoping to let her nap for a little before we go to the beach.

I swear this girl is such a princess, getting everything she wants and her way.

________________