Chapter sixty

Anna's pov

"Anna, come up!" Olivia screamed from upstairs. I was busy playing with Lena in the living room.

"Ella mama. Don' 'get Ella!" Lena said quickly and pointed to her now favourite elephant stuffy on the floor.

"Yes, that's right. We can't forget Ella" I cooed at her concern for her stuffy

"Coming! Let's go see what mommy wants" I tickled Lena's tummy as I picked her up and walked up the stairs.

"Mama I has miwky pease?" Lena asked cutely as she patted my breast.

"Mmmh... I don't know. You first have to give me something in return" I smirked teasingly as Lena's eyes widen.

"Wha mama, wha?!" Lena said impatiently as she hop on my hip. Her eyes big with wonder.

"Well... you have to give mama three kisses" i scrunched up my nose and puckered my lips out.

"Silly mama" Lena giggled.

She gripped my head with her tiny hands and pulled my face, squishing my cheeks and kissing my lips, continuously. My laughter came out muffled at the serious face Lena had.

"Miwky 'ow?" Lena asked, tilting her head sideways, still not letting go of my face.

"'Es you can ha'e mil'y" I mumbled out, through my squished face.

"Thankies mama" Lena squealed and let go of my face, clapping her hands in happiness.

"You welcome" I laugh at her quick change of emotions. She really is something else and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I walked to our room and saw no one there. I frowned and walked to my home office and saw Liv sitting by my desk typing away. I was confused now. I walked over to the sofa in my office that was a few metres away from my desk and sat down.

"What's up?" I asked and situate lena properly on my lap. I laid her sideways and cradled her in my arms.

"So, I was thinking of how you said we should go on vacation right?" Olivia said as she stopped typing and faced me with a massive smile.

"Yeah...I remember" I smiled.

"Well, you remember that cabin my parents gifted me... well I got the place all clean and we can leave tomorrow!" Olivia said excitedly as she looked between Lena and I.

"Are you serious!?" I asked with excitement. A massive smile broke out on my face.

It was a beautiful cabin. It was quiet and private, there was everything we ever needed. There was even baby swings and setups that her parents had setup if we ever decided to have kids.

"I'm dead serious" Liv laughed humourless, looking proud of herself.

"That's amazing. But what about work?" I sighed and slumped back in the sofa.

"About that... I might have called yours and Lena's boss and they gave a green light. So vacation here we come!" Liv pumped her hand in the air, making Lena giggle.