Chapter sixty two

Olivia's pov

"Let's go inside" I said as I led Anna through the gate.

"Thank you again, Liv" Anna smiled up at me and kissed my cheek.

"Anything for you" I kissed her forehead. Lena was trying to lift her head on my shoulder but she couldn't keep it up.

Opening the door just blew my breath away. The place was honestly beautiful and I'm so thankful for my parents giving me this place.

The outside of the cabin was painted a brownish-red colour and had a fence surrounding the place. There was a lake in front of the cabin, which I know Lena will love. My bumblebee loves swimming.

The time when Lena made the mess in the kitchen with water, she had dig a small hole in the yard and tried to fill it with water. She wanted to make a pool for her mama and mommy.

The thought behind it was sweet but till this day, in that spot, the grass doesn't want to grow back. It's like the whole yard has greenery but that spot is just sand and it looks weird.

"Wow!" Anna gasped as she looked around.

"Indeed" I nod in amazement. The help really did an amazing job cleaning this place up. It hasn't been used in a long time.

(Imagine the place anyway you want to)

"What do we do first?" Anna asked as she grabbed Lena's hand and cooed at her.

"Get the baby to sleep, get everything out of the car and then set up everything" I said as I walked over to the sofa and sat down with Anna.

"Let me nurse her. My breast are full and she'll fall quicker asleep" Anna held her arms out.

"Yeah, nursing really zoinks her out" I chuckled and pass her over, carefully.

"When she's this little, I always thing of how vulnerable she is. Like the time is knew she was a little but wouldn't slip because she was scared, but look now with us she slips as far as newborn headspace" Anna said emotionally as she stared down at Lena.

"I know, it just means she trust us enough that she slip that far" I smile as I tickled Lena's bare feet, making her giggle while trying to kick her legs.

"Can you get the diaper bag, I need to change her diaper and dress her" Anna said as she felt Lena's diaper.

"Sure" I kiss them both and stood up. I was waiting on her to tell me to fetch the things in the car, it always happens.

**

Anna's pov

"Thank you" I called after Olivia.

I leaned back and just admired Lena, who was staring at me with wide eyes making cooing noises. It was adorable.

"Hi baby. Mama's going to give you warm milky and then you going to have a nice nap" I cooed and stroke Lena's cheek.

Lena's mouth moved around like she wants to talk back and was so cute, hearing her mumbling. But nevertheless, I replied making Lena smile at me.

"I'm back" Olivia announced, carrying a few bags with her.

"Thanks love, someone is getting quite impatient" I laughed.

I pointed to Lena who was trying to move her head to my breast with an open mouth, drool dripping down her chin.

"I always wanted to know, how many times do you breastfeed her a day?" Olivia asked as she handed me the diaper bag.