Chapter thirty nine

Lena's pov

I was busy having an awesome dream. I was chasing the bunny, on a rainbow with Mr Noodle and I finally caught him. And in exchange for his freedom, the bunny gave me apple juice. It was so yummy but I got to pee now...

'Whew da toilet, bunny' I asked clenching my legs together.

'That way Master Lena' the bunny pointed to the bathroom sign.

'Bye, bunny. I gots to go' I waved goodbye and grabbed Mr Noodle hand and ran to the stall.

I quickly ran into the stall and went to the potty. I sat down and sigh in relief.

"Oh crap, she's peeing on me!" I heard a voice said. It sounded like mommy. I ignored it and continue peeing.

"Lena, can you wake up for mama?" I felt I'm being shaked awake as everything in my dream disappeared including Mr Noodle. That made me sad.

I immediately started crying. I blink tiredly and saw mama in front of me.

"I know baby, we disturbed your sleep. But you had an accident on mommy" mama cooed and lift me up in her arms.

I lift my head from mama shoulder and looked around the room and saw mommy taking off her wet clothes and there was a small wet patch on the bed. It was kind of funny.

"Sowwy, mommy" I snorted trying to cover up my laugh.

"Are you laughing at me?" Mommy said, squinted her eyes at me. Her face looked funny making me giggle.

"Nosss" I dragged out, avoiding eye contact.

"You so cheeky" mommy grumbled and walked to the bathroom.

"Let's go wash you again" Mama sighed and walked in the bathroom. Mommy was in the shower already. Mama took off my T-shirt.

"I showew wif you, mommy" I made grabby hands to her. She opened the shower door and took me from mama.

Then I remembered my rash. I starting crying again and cling to her when she tries to put me down. The water was hitting my rash and it stung.

"What's wrong, bumblebee?" Mommy cooed and rubbed my back.

"Ow-w-wie o-on b-bu-um" I hiccuped.

"Oh, mommy forgot" she quickly turn my back away from the shower.

"Out. Wan out" I wiggled in her arms.

"I know you do, honey, but you had an accident and mommy has to wash you first. I promise I'll be gentle, okay" mommy kissed me and wiped my tears away. I nod pitifully and let her set me down.

"All done!" Mommy exclaimed. I winced every time the water or soap touched me.

"Anna, she done. You can take her" mommy called out to mama.

Why did I forgets mommy and mama's name!?

"There's my baby, all clean and fresh" mama cooed and picked me up with my Moana towel.

"Hewwo An'a"

"Err...hello Lena" mama said looking confused while laughing awkwardly.

"I thought I was mama"

But I kept a straight face even though I wanted to say something about her calling me Lena which was really hard. Mama took me to my nursery and laid me on the changing table. I love my room so much.