Chapter forty six

Anna's pov

It was Lena's birthday today. She is officially turning 21 and I couldn't be more prouder. Lena was finally legal to drink and that is something I didn't really like, but we will see how that goes at dinner if she will be out of headspace.

"Good morning baby" I cooed at a sleeping Lena and kissed her forehead.

Lena mumbled incoherently around her pacifier as she slept on her stomach with her legs folded under her and her diapered bum high in the air. Olivia chuckled at the sight as she walked in the nursery and stood next to me.

"Wake up, bumblebee. It's a special day today" Liv smiled and rubbed her back but all we got was a whining baby.

Lena groaned and moved away from us and turned herself onto her back. Liv smirked at me and I knew what that means. 'The secret weapon'.

"I don't think Lena wants to wake up, babe" I fake sigh.

"I guess so" Liv did the same.

We pretended that we were not looking at her as she tiredly blinked open her eyes and softly suckle on her paci. I had to stop myself from cooing out loud.

"I guess I have to pump out all the milky because Lena doesn't want to wake up" I smirked as I watch Lena's eyes widen and spat out her pacifier.

"Let's go love" Olivia took my hand and took slow deliberately steps towards the door.

"NO!" Lena's screamed echo in the room.

We both snorted to stop ourself from laughing out loud. We composed ourselves and turn to Lena who was sitting criss cross with her arms folded under her chest. She looked angry with her pouty lips.

"Ah! Good morning bumblebee. We thought you would never wake up!" Liv joked and walk to Lena and started tickling her stomach.

Her little giggles resonated around the room.

"Goo' mownin' mama an mommy!" Lena said happily with a big grin on her sweet face.

"Glad to see such a happy baby" I cooed and took her out of her crib. I kissed her lips and carried her over to the changing table.

"Lena hap'y mama" She said sweetly.

"And why are you so happy?" I said teasingly as I change her messy diaper. I lift her up and carried her to the bathroom.

"Mama don' 'member?" Lena asked sadly as she dropped her duck in the water and fiddled with her fingers.

"Remember what, sweetheart?" I faked confusion and continued to wash her body. Her little face broke my heart.

"Not'ings" she sighed as her face dropped in sadness.

All through her bath, she didn't even bother playing with her bath toys and just sulked. I gently washed her hair and gave her a little spa treatment. After all the pampering, I took her out and carried her to her nursery.

I dressed her in a casual lilac dress with a pair of white sandals and then add a small amount of jewellery consisting of some earrings and a necklace.

I dried her hair and made it into a high bun and two tendrils hanging in front of her face

"Should we go see what mommy is doing?" I asked and put her on my hip.

"Wes" still sulking.

I watched Lena's face bright up as she saw the confetti leading down the stairs as I walked with her down the stairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENA!" Liv and I screamed as I walked into the living room.

We decorated the entire kitchen and living room in birthday decorations. There were a lot of purple. We hanged up a birthday banner, balloons and streamers around the place. The table was filled with presents and sweets. Her birthday cake was in the kitchen.

"AAAAAHH!" Lena squealed in absolute excitement as she squirm in my arms.

I put her down and watched how she waddled around the living room inspecting everything. Her face was gleaming with happiness. It was also funny to see her little waddle because of the padding of the diaper.

"THANKIES!!!" Lena ran to us and pulled Liv and I into a massive hug. We laughed as we pepper her face in kisses.

"Do you like it bumblebee?" Liv asked as she picked Lena up.

"Wuvs it so 'uch!" Lena nod really big and gave each of us a big kiss.

I eyed Liv to the kitchen, she nod her head in understanding and passed Lena over to me who was rubbing her hand on my breast. Liv slowly came out of the the kitchen with a big Moana cake in her hand and we started singing. Lena was clapping her hands in happiness.

"Make a wish baby" Lena leaned forward in my arms and closed her eyes and blow out her candles. We clapped for her.

"Ea' cakey now?" Lena asked giving us the puppy dog us. It was her special day, so we ate cake for breakfast which I know I'm going to regret.

"But first pictures" I said.

I took multiple pictures of my baby and some with us. Finished with taking pictures, we ate cake in the kitchen with Lena in her high chair and Liv and I on either side of her. Lena babble about everything she wanted to do today and I could see her getting hyper.

"Presents time!" I declared as I wiped her hands and face down with the wipes.

"Yay!" Lena cheered. The moment I sat her on the floor, she immediately started running. We laughed as we walked after her.

"I op'n now mama?" Lena ask impatiently as she open legs with a stack of presents in between.

"Go ahead, sweetheart" I smiled at her excited face. We sat against the couch with me in between Olivia's lap.

Her reactions were everything I hoped it was. She would squeal, jumping up and down and giving us kisses.

We brought her, building blocks, balls, dolls and more Moana theme things, we just knew she would love.

"T'is is da be't day e'er!" Lena screeched and ran into our arms.

"I'm glad you think so, but the day is not yet over, honey" Liv said. We still had more things planned.

"Can'ts wait" Lena said tiredly as she rubbed her eyes with her fist.

"Come here, baby" I cooed and laid her sideways in my arms.

I threw a burp cloth over Lena's chest and then I unbutton my dress till by my stomach. I unlatched my nursing bra with some difficulty and took my boob out of the cup and held it in my hand. I looked down to a open mouth Lena. I chuckled and put my nipple in her mouth.

Lena's mouth closed as she suckled softly and at a steady pace. I watched her eyes close in relaxation as her other hand sneak into my other breast. I guess she does it for comfort.

"Wuv wou" Lena mumbled sleepily and fell asleep as her suckles slowed down and milked leaked onto the burp cloth.

Thank goodness for the burp cloth or our clothes would have milk stains.

"We love you too and we couldn't ask for anyone better to call ours" Olivia whispered heart fully and gave a gentle kiss on Lena's forehead.

______________

There will be a part 2 of Lena's birthday.