Act 1.5: 'How Would You Like A Job?'

Author: This is me. My knowledge on the characters and more is quite limited so if I get something wrong or infuriate you, I apologise for my stupidity. I also apologise that I am an awful writer. Good day.

(Watch Arcane because spoilers and other higher power reasons)

(Between Act 1 and 2)

At The Last Drop (A year after the name Jinx became known throughout Piltover)

Silco was watching Jinx draw on his ash tray while Sevika was telling him about some resistance activity in the under city. Suddenly a loud crash could be heard from the floor below.

Silco: What the hell is going on down there?!

Sevika: I'm not sure.

Jinx: Sounds like someone is having fun. Hey do you think they are playing tag?!

Jinx looks to the others Who have a questioning look on their faces.

Jinx: Yeah your right that would be highly unlikely. But not impossible. Let's check!

Jinx looks over to the others before dashing down the stairs to investigate with the others following slightly behind her. The three stop at the bottom of the stairs to have nearly everyone in the bar turn to Silco with concerned looks.

Silco: What the hell is going on down here?!

Silco's eyes follow the direction that the people are now looking in, which is at a burning table with two men standing over it carrying some kind of machine.

Jinx: Oooooooh! That looks interesting, what is it?

Man (1): This is... What did he call it?

The first man turns to the other man.

Man (2): A flame Ejector. No wait it ejects flames but he called it a flame launcher... I think.

Man (1): Are you sure?

Man (2): Nope but it was definitely flame something though.

Silco: Enough!

The two an look with worried stares at the annoyed Silco.

Silco: Who are you talking about? Who made that flame ejector?

Jinx: Or flame launcher or flame something or flame thingy.

Silco turns to Jinx before rubbing his face with his hand and sighing.

Silco: Yes, flame launcher or something or thingy. Who built it?!

Man (2): The brat in some scrap shop a few blocks away.

Man (1): The lunatic mechanic.

Silco: Who?

Man (2): A guy who owns a junk shop. He is about her age.

The first man points to Jinx while the other man nods in agreement.

Man (1): And just as crazy.

The second man elbows the first man in the stomach as Silco glares at the first man.

Man (1): I mean special.

Silco: Show me.

The frightened men nod before leading the three to an empty part of the Lanes. In front of them is a big shop covered in scrap and a sign saying Y/N's scraps and inventions.

Man (1): This is the place.

Silco: Good, now get out of my sight. If I see you two again...

Man (2): You won't!