Act 13 (2/3): 'The Ball Is Angry'

Author: Next special chapter will be for Ekko.

Y/N: I'm Y/N!

Goon (1): We know who you are, Lunatic Mechanic. You and Jinx are on the ogre's side and that makes you an enemy of our boss.

Y/N: Wait ogre? There's an ogre in Zaun?... He means Sevika, she's not an ogre.

Jinx: That's debatable.

Goon (2): Our boss wants us to bring them the heads of all those loyal to Sevika! She doesn't know who's path she's blocking.

Y/N: Well she is quite a muscular person... Who's your boss?I

Goon (1): Well considering you'll be dead, I'll tell you. It's Chem baron Dimitri.

Y/N: So not Bonnie? Well looks like they're not connected to the water supply issue.

Goon (3): Enough chat, get them!

Y/N: Looks like it's time for a...

As the goons rush towards you, Oriana glides past you and several shurikans made of clock pieces fly through the air stabbing into the goons. One of the goons fires the same rocket launcher that shot at you before but Oriana's ball produces an energy shield surrounding Oriana protecting her.

Oriana: The ball is angry.

You watch in awe as Oriana's ball propels through the air at great speeds piercing through the remaining goons one by one. (Not that kind of ball otherwise it would be plural)

Y/N: Wow... I have to say I do not think Singed's daughter was supposed to be... Bloody terrifying! I mean jeez, she just annihilated like twenty guys in an instant! Well it was probably closer to seven seconds but you get what I mean.

Oriana: Enemies neutralized... Shall we proceed.

Jinx: Awesome!

As Sally begins walking again you look at Oriana as you and Jinx walk side by side following Sally as Oriana walks just in front of you.

Y/N: I bet Viktor probably planned this whole... Master destroyer.

Jinx: Probably... Oriana, destroyer of life... Hey maybe this is the start of the robots surprising.

Y/N: That would mean Blitzy wouldn't be out friend anymore.

Jinx: I don't want that.

Y/N: Blitzy and Oriana... We wouldn't stand a chance.

Oriana turns to you while still walking as though she was not facing behind her.

Oriana: Threat not. I have no objective to end all of non-mechanical life.

Y/N: That's good... Hey what did you mean earlier when you said "the ball is angry", I presume you mean that ball, right?

You point to the floating ball spinning around Oriana like a planet or a moon.

Oriana: The ball is angry means the ball is angry.

Y/N: Riiiggghhttt. Makes sense.

You lean over to Jinx.

Y/N: Do you think the ball is her overlord?

Jinx: Maybe or it is her emotions... The ball probably just feels what she actually feels but she to her mechanical condition, the ball is the one that feels it.

Y/N: Or maybe the ball is a psychopathic killing machine... Who knows.

Jinx: Can robots be psychopaths?