Act 17 (1/3): 'Bonding With Sally'

Author: This part will be mainly focused on Sally.

You stood at the end of the bed staring intently at Jinx sleeping in the bed. You dramatically turn to Sally who sits on your shoulder with a bored look.

Y/N: I think... She's asleep... Your weclome... What do you mean you were being sarcastic? Who sarcastically thanks someone... Oh yeah I have a few times... I'm an idiot... Don't agree with me.

You and Sally leave the bedroom and head downstairs to the shop room where you see a customer's finished product, which you made.

Y/N:... That my boney friend... Is what I call the door opener. It scans a door and creates a plastic key for that door... True but how many places to rob really use keyholes now days... Well Piltover is weird and they probably deserve to be robbed for having keyholed doors.

Sally shakes her head as you pick up the device and shove it in a box. You carry it and Sally out of your shop, which is right across from Jericho's stand.

Y/N: Hey Jericho!

Sally waves a robotic leg for both her and you as your hands are occupied by the box. Jericho waves smiling at you.

Y/N: I love that guy. He's just so friendly... He does have a beautiful smile. And he can cook... Yeah he's definitely got a fishy harem.

You and Sally walk through the busier streets of Zaun dodge and weaving through Zaunites til you notice Sally distracted causing you to stop.

Y/N: Sally?

You follow her gaze to a Krug inside a cage. Sally turns to you and the two of you turn to the Krug.

Y/N: In another universe... In another universe.

You and Sally continue on your way leaving the rocky being that one may name after a big rock. You finally turn leaving the busy street into an alleyway where you meet a guy and a fishlady, who don't seem to have much clothing.

Guy: Give us your clothes!

Fishlady: Or else!

Y/N: You want my clothes? Do you have money?

The two look to one another confused as Sally skullpalms using her tiny metal legs.

Fishlady: We're robbing you dumbass.

Guy: That's what the "or else" part meant.

Y/N: Oh... Well I refuse. Good day.

You walk past the two, who just stare in disbelief. The two follow after you but Sally turns to them causing them to stop with worried looks.

Fishlady: On second thoughts let's rob someone else.

Guy: Good idea.

(Timeskip - An hour later)

You arrive at building full of criminals who work for a Chem baron. You do not know or care which one.

Y/N: Delivery from the lunatic mechanic.

Criminal: That the key maker?

Y/N: I call it the door opener but yes.

Criminal: Thanks.

You hand the criminal the box before leaving. Vi and Caitlyn wouldn't like you doing this but they don't have to know. Business is business.

Y/N: That's fine with... Let's go home.

You and Sally continue back the way you come only to see Warwick drop from the roof of the building in front of you.

Y/N: Hello Warwick... Sally says hi too.