Act 18 (2/3): 'Guess I'll Die'

Author: I am glad people are liking this act so far.

In Stillwater prison, Elmo taps his cane against the ground every few seconds as he looks to the clock above the desk that used to be owned by a big guard before a bullet entered his skull.

Elmo: Guards are just so dull... Darn it seems my toxin will wear off soon. No matter, I will achieve interesting results no matter what they be.

Elmo turns as he hears the sound of an elevator stopping causing him to turn to his left to see Urgot move crawling on his many legs towards him.

Elmo: Ahhh... Urgot. We meet at last.

Urgot looks down at Elmo with squinting eyes.

Urgot: Who are you supposed to be?

Elmo: I am Elmo and I am the one who organised your... Soldiers to attack the two cities to remove the weak for you.

Urgot squints his eyes at Elmo with distrust.

Urgot: Why would you wish to help me?

Elmo: Because the twin cities are boring only receiving a little bit of excitement and besides I agree with your "only the strong survive" shtick.

Urgot: Well you can be assured that I will bring the two cities down and remake them into one powerful fortress to rid the world of all weakness.

Elmo nods towards Urgot watching him walk away before staring boredly from behind his mask.

Elmo: Urgot... What a boring man. He'll serve his use them either be taken down by the citizens of the two cities or... He'll succumb to the demon.

Elmo makes his way outside and to the docks where he watches Urgot get into a boat to take him to the cities.

Elmo: I wonder how the demon is doing.

In Zaun, a young lady runs down the street to escape her burning home so that she may find a place to breath anything other than smoke.

Young lady: Why are those creeps burning everything?

The young lady stops when she notices a Scarecrow stationary in her path with a lantern swinging slowly from one arm.

Young lady: Is that... A scarecrow?

Mysterious voice: Little lamb... Little lamb.

The young lady with a fearful look scans the area around her trying to find the source of the voice.

Young lady: Hello?! Whose there?!

Mysterious voice: Run little lamb!

The young lady jumps up at a sound behind her and turns to see the lantern has dropped from the scarecrow. She sighs in relief.

Young lady: It's just the lantern.

The scarecrow twitches causing the young lady's eyes to widen as the scarecrow starts to twitch more violently until a scream is heard then the street where the lady and scarecrow stood became empty.

In the station jail within Piltover, Sally leaps from your shoulder and sits between the unconscious sisters, Jinx and Vi.

Y/N: You look after them alright... See you soon Sally.

You follow Camille and Caitlyn who is no longer crying but is holding her rifle with a tight grip, out the station. The Wardens all follow the three of you out the station.

Camille: Wardens disperse and defend the people.

Caitlyn: Of both cities.

Wardens: Yes Ma'am!