Act 11 (3/3): 'Bilgewater Is Mine'

Author: Next act will be more aquatic probably. Happy New year... Even though it is a bit late.

Y/N: Hey Jinx?

Jinx looks to you as all four of you are tied with ropes inside Gangplank's ship's brig with a confused expression.

Jinx: Yeah?

Y/N: How familiar are you with pirate terms?

Jinx: Probably not very much but why?

Y/N: I was thinking maybe if I challenged Gangplank I could get him to let us go.

Fizz: How are you going to beat him?... He took your sword.

Y/N: I'll beat him in a fistfight... Even though one of his arms aren't flesh but then one of my arms is metal with a little trick... I could totally beat him... Yes Sally I know he has bigger muscles than me... Ok maybe... I can't beat him.

Jinx: I believe you could... Last a few minutes.

You turn to Jinx who just shrugs with a slight smile.

Y/N:... Yeeeeaaahhh...

Jinx: Ooh we could ask to walk the plank!

Y/N: Then we could swim away...

You look to Sally with a worried expression.

Y/N: Would be really not untie us?... I guess that would be pretty stupid... And tied up we can't really swim.

Fizz: Longtooth could probably bite through the ropes if he doesn't accidentally bite us.

Y/N: That's it! Just call Longtooth here with you water magic.

Fizz looks to you whilst shaking his head.

Fizz: I can't... I don't have my trident, my trident allows me to channel my magic without it I can't get it to work properly... Sorry.

Y/N: No... No that's alright... Sally since you're so smart, got any suggestions?...

All three of you look to Sally who thinks for a moment.

Jinx: It's a shame you can't use your lasers with those weird magical chains that Gangplank seems to have.

Y/N: I really got to learn magic... You can't think of anything? Well ok then...

Jinx: If only Pow Pow, Fishbones and Zapper could work on their own... Lazy bums.

Y/N: I've got to channel my inner Jack Sparrow... Quiet Sally, I'm trying to concentrate.

Sally sighs in annoyance at your foolishness. You smile widely as you get up and charge into the the metal bars that make up the door and you fall backwards in pain.

Y/N: Ok charging forwards like an idiot... Doesn't work.

Jinx: So Jack Sparrow's methods don't work? Booooo.

Fizz: Who?

Y/N: He's one of the greatest non-existent pirates ever.

Fizz: He's not real? Then how would be help?

Y/N: I don't know but... It was worth a try.

A Jagged Hook walks to investigate the commotion that was you slamming your face against the metal bars like the Jack Sparrow wannabe that you are.

Jagged Hook: What the hell is going on down here?

Y/N: I was trying to get out by charging into the bars... It didn't work.

The Jagged Hook stares at you with disbelief.

Jagged Hook: Why would you charge into the bars? You're head isn't stronger than steel.