Act 2.5: 'My Time To Shine'

Author: Since I am technically rushing to get to my own season 2, I will use this part to develop the relationship between you and Jinx as well as you and Silco. And even Sevika slightly.

(Between Act 2 and 3)

At your shop (Set a few hours before Silco goes looking for Vi and Caitlyn)

Y/N: All finished! Come on let's get this upgrade to Sevika.

You attach Sally to your right shoulder like a shoulder guard. In the last year, you developed your own weapon, a mechanical sword that can use shimmer to burn it. You have also developed some basic armour pieces for your arms and legs.

Y/N: You are right Sally we better bring Silver with us just in case we bump into trouble.

You place Silver, your mechanical sword on your back before heading outside. You shoot your arms in the air above you with a wide grin on your face.

Y/N: Ahhh fresh air! Don't you just love it? Well I know it isn't actually fresh air but I think I would be pretty crazy if I said ahhh toxic air. What do you mean that I am already crazy? I resent that accusation!

You glare at Sally as a definitely not fresh breeze flows past.

Y/N: Lunatic and crazy are completely different! Lunatic just means fun and energetic. I'm not the crazy mechanic... Let's just go already!

You make your way to the Last Drop. You see Sevika sitting with a damaged arm, you walk over sitting opposite and place the modification in front of her.

Y/N: Fixed it! How come your arms all banged up, did you get into a fight? Was it enforcers?! Oh a bet it was those mask guys! What were they called, firefliers?

Sevika just stares at you with an expression of irritation as she gulps down some of her drink.

Sevika: It wasn't the firelights. It was the sister, turns out she isn't dead.

Y/N: The sister? Whose sister? Silco's? I didn't know he had a sister and how comes she doesn't like you?

Sevika shakes her head annoyed trying to pull her metal arm off so the upgrade can be added.

Sevika: No you brat, haven't you been paying attention, Jinx's!

You get up and help remove the arm before beginning to add the retractable blade to the arm.

Y/N: Vi, you mean? I thought she was dead, well that's what Jinx told me.

Sevika: I just said that she isn't actually dead. The topsider dog lied.

You stare at Sevika confused as you manage to open up her metal arm. You begin placing the blade inside using the tools hidden inside your utility belt (No you are not Batman or are you?)

Y/N: You didn't strike me as the crazy type, you know dogs don't actually talk right, they just say bark and woof, those aren't proper words.

Sevika slaps her face sighing as she shakes her head.

Sevika: Nevermind, communicating with you is like talking with a wall.

Y/N: I'm not sure why you would talk to a wall but if you say so. Anyway is Vi alive good or bad? I think Jinx might be happy but I'm not sure.

Sevika gives you a short laugh of mockery as you begin to place the arm back on her.

Sevika: You would think that but she isn't interested in Jinx. And to make things even better she's with an enforcer girl.

Y/N: Huh? Why would an enforcer be with a not so dead girl from the undercity? Is the enforcer stupid or holding Vi hostage? No she wouldn't hold someone who could beat you as hostage unless she was a robot. Is she a robot?