Act 20 (3/3): 'A Vampire'

Author: The last part of this act. Is there some sort of follower uprising because I have no idea what's going on.

Y/N: A vampire?

Jinx: Maybe... Or maybe he just needs vitamin sunshine... Of course it's called vitamin sunshine, what else would it be called?

Y/N:... Vitamin D? That's not what it's called... Sally that's ridiculous.

Jinx: Yeah vitamin D sounds like an aphrodisiac.

Sally shakes her head as Darius runs in carrying his great axe in one hand like a really muscular man, which he is. You all turn to him and wave with blank expressions although Sally looks like she has a blank expression at all times.

Y/N: Hey Darius.

Darius: I need you all to come with me... 

Y/N: I am pretty sure the saying is "come with me if you want to live".

Darius: Now!

Y/N: Okay okay.

Sally jumps to Jinx's shoulder as she rushes after Darius, you quickly grab your new sword you still have yet to name and follow swiftly after your lover, your best friend and your angry friend. You follow Darius to the front of the tri-tower looking up at the top to see the possible vampire.

Y/N: So is he a vampire?

Darius: No... He is a man corrupted by the power of Darkins, which has given him the power of hemomancy. 

You and Jinx look at one another confused before turning to Darius.

Y/N and Jinx: We have questions.

Darius: Be quick.

Jinx: What is a Darkin?

Y/N: And what is hemomancy?

Before Darius can answer some droplets of blood rain spin round in front of you and form a blood clone of the man in red at the top of the tri-tower.

Darius: Vladimir... I used to think you were a myth... But here you are.

Vladimir Clone: Yes... I can't help but hear you have questions about my history... So allow me to tell you strangers from Kha'Zhun.

Jinx: Yay story time!

Sally shakes her head at Jinx.

Y/N: What's Kha'Zhun?

Darius: It is the old name for Zaun long before it was part of Piltover.

Vladimir Clone: Precisely... First of all a Darkin is a God-Warrior corrupted by the self-infliction of blood magic also known as hemomancy. Darkins were imprisoned with their own weapons as an effort to end the Darkin war. Me and my crimson circle all learned hemomancy from a Darkin.

Y/N: Neat...

Darius gives you a look causing you to slightly worry and quickly turn to Vladimir.

Y/N: I mean not neat...Wait crimson circle?

Vladimir: Why my followers of course... Who have loyally sacrificed themselves so that I may unleash a great change upon Noxus.

Darius: What great change?

The clone of Vladimir smiles as much as blood can before popping like a balloon. The blood rain suddenly stops motionless in the air before whizzing to all the worried and confused warriors all around Noxus.

Vladimir: Noxus has grown weak and dull... I shall rid the weak from the Immortal Bastion and rebuild so that I may once again watch in the shadows!

Y/N: Well that is very creepy.